What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Not going back to read multiple pages to see if anyone had dropped information for Denver but at least for FNL's...

Cherry Creek: Raffle today and tomorrow.
Park Meadows: FCFS - mall opens at 9 am and FNL is open at 10 am. In regards to FNL, take it for what it is worth the asscoiate I spoke to on the phone told me that they would be getting, 'plenty of pears' and that he didn't 'think' I needed to wait in line.
Flatiron: Raffle today and tomorrow with call backs on Thursday.

Ugh I finally have multiple plat vip for footapps and they haven't put it up for the one Jordan that I want since the white cement 4s... If it's FCFS I guess I'll be at my mall an hour and a half before open...

I get the sense that the PG2 Playstation's and WC3's is what may be delaying the footsite's from adding the reservation apps for the Gold Toe 1's and BC3's. I could only hope its not FCFS next week on the Bred Toes.

It’s crazy that they are doing FCFS this day in age. I really don’t mind it, but consistency is important. I don’t have time to call stores to ask a person who don’t wanna be bothered a bunch of questions. I’m gonna stick with Mr Alan’s on this one.

Saw this from Champs

Attachments

• 72D52B47-1B78-46D8-BBB3-E9A818AF7AC5.png
    72D52B47-1B78-46D8-BBB3-E9A818AF7AC5.png
    466.2 KB · Views: 170
Filled out raffle at my local FNL, dude said he couldn’t guarantee me a pair but did say I was the first one to come in all day so that’s a good sign

Anybody in VA, if your near the Suffolk Plaza on Main Street, Athelete’s foot only has raffles left for a 8.5 and 9 9. Raffle started yesterday

Will update in a few with more info on stores just in case anybody cares

Not going back to read multiple pages to see if anyone had dropped information for Denver but at least for FNL's...

Cherry Creek: Raffle today and tomorrow.
Park Meadows: FCFS - mall opens at 9 am and FNL is open at 10 am. In regards to FNL, take it for what it is worth the asscoiate I spoke to on the phone told me that they would be getting, 'plenty of pears' and that he didn't 'think' I needed to wait in line.
Flatiron: Raffle today and tomorrow with call backs on Thursday.

Thanks for the update. Prob hit up Flat Irons tonight... wonder if Shoe Palace and HoH are also doing raffles there?

Only bad thing is pick up on Saturday... what time you have to pick them up by? I kind of want to go snowboarding on Saturday and wouldn't be back until 4pm or later.

Wow my wifey came through and put my name down for my guarantee size at FL. So all I gotta do is pick em up this Saturday!

Mannnn I’m grateful for her!
My local Finish Line is doing the same! Question, did she put YOUR name down or hers? What else did they ask for? I'm considering having somebody put my name down but unsure whether or not they will ask for identification during pickup

Y'all need to chill!!!! :lol::rofl::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

FTL & Champs are doing APP RSVP, it'll be uploaded on the APP tomorrow!!!

Sway, you don’t have the answers.

Update the app now FTL and Co.

And Nike you Betta give me that reserve. I didn’t want those trash Olive 13s, Cool Grey Xs,

Back
Top Bottom