What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Went to my local shoe city since I won a raffle there and they told me and bunch of others on the phone to come by 10:30am, got there at 10:02 and they told us that they sold them because you had to be there before 9:30am like wtf. Shady smh

Backdoor

I'm gonna hit Arden Fair mall at like 2:30 and go see if Footlocker, Foot Action or Champs has a size 10 that didn't get picked up. Really thought I would eat thru NDC this morning tho, still surprised at that back checkout process.

2C3DB205-C3B9-489C-92A1-384C7DC3DB3A.png

I missed SNKRS by an hour, and they super sold out. White Cement IVs these are not(since that's the most comparable non XI shoe). Although I remember an initial sell out for those, then they popped up again on SNKRS. So there's that I guess.

0F374E2F-C3BC-40A2-A4A8-2728922F9680.jpeg

I just did a comparison with my old 2001 Black Cement 3s and the leather on the upper is same quality that it was in 2001. I did noticed that Jordan Brand cheaped our and used two leather qualities on the upper. On the inside view of the shoe, the panel near the collar uses a cheaper stamped leather, while the panel that continues towards the toebox uses the plusher genuine leather. Not really a complaint, but just a observation

Wanted to us my rewards and get free shipping but FLN blew up on me upon submitting payment and never recovered and it sold out what a waste of time not as easy as I thought it wud be. We are officially back to sadderdays if you are without footsite reservations luckily I did confirm my reservation so off to pick up FTL pair hope I can double on a FLN or Sneakers restock✌

Ordered from villa at around 10:07 thinking it would be free shipping and no tax and I would not pick up my FA pair. Saw the tax was added on so cancelled that pair. On the way to pick up my 2 from FTL and FA. Hope everybody eatin!

Have a pair in my cart on champs...get to the last page & hit submit and it just brings me back to putting in the credit card. Wont let me pay. Any advice?

I guess I got extremely lucky from VILLA because as soon as the timer hit zero I was able to purchase quickly with no issues. I feel bad for you guys that couldn't get through though.

Back
Top Bottom