What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Like many have said be patient with the confirmations from SNKRS. As I was on Nike chat, I got a confirmation notification before the reps system and got blessed with a 20% promo code because they thought it didn't go through on their end. Also nothing better than getting a highly sought after release for under retail.

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 1.28.28 PM.png
Damn you get em a day before me

There's a Size 11 at Park Meadows Mall SP that isn't getting picked up for any Denver folks.
Called to let the store know and they said they are releasing any unclaimed pairs at noon.

Those of you who called in before the SNRKS confirmation rolled out and got a free 20% discount code plus your shoes are lucky!!! I just got my SNRKS confirmation notification a minute ago, I should of called in before it popped up to make it seem like it didn't go through get a code plus the shoes lol.

Picked up my FTL pair and then went and picked up my FA pair once I heard you could use rewards on these so my pair came up to 195 and my FA pair ended up looking better..:nthat:

Loving these..they shatter the True Blues to death. Seriously the TB's are trash in comparison.

IMG_5042.jpg

Bonus:

IMG_5051.JPG

IMG_5054.JPG

IMG_5050.jpg

Great freakin AS weekend!

IMG_5049.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5050.jpg
    IMG_5050.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Just talked to Nike CS. I have a pending charge and within the SNKRS app, the shoe page says "sold out". No email confirmation, nothing in my Nike account, just a pending charge email. The rep gave me an order number and said I was good to go and give it time to "bridge".

Thank you for posting.

I have an AMEX charge, the "sold out" icon on SNKRS next to the shoe, no email, nothing in my SNKRS inbox & no GOT EM or PURCHASED.

Hoping I have the same luck.

PO

picked up 4 pairs this morning, turned a 5th down. 2 shoes were way crooked with scoliosis in the back, but the clerks let me swap 'em out. i'll probably keep 3 pairs.

quality is overall good and they are surprisingly comfortable.
sizing is TTS, although snug. should break in nicely and not cease too badly. happy birthday MJ, these are dope

Haven’t read a lot of recent pages but has KF shipped their 2nd run yet? I ordered from them but it was their second run they listed for sale. Either way I’ve got 1 pair already a few weeks back.

Has anyone noticed these and the free throws are a bit lower in height compared to the 88s and 2011s?

Yeah someone did a comparison in the FT3 thread and showed it too. I think 88s were made a bit better from the comparison the poster did but the NA sign takes an L compared to the FT3s. Also the FT3s don't have the super padding that the BC and TB IIIs have.

Back
Top Bottom