What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
For those of you that bought one to rock and one to stock, do you like to leave the square size stickers on the insoles of the stocked pair? I used to, but I found the sticker harder to remove if I waited a long time to do it.
We got some guys talking about messed up boxes, and me talking about sticker residue on an insole...

One of the first things I do is take those stupid things out with a pair of tweezers, and stick them underneath the box lid.

If you take one step on 'em, they're stuck to the insole forever.

I’m hoping the 18 pairs are more comfy than the 2011 pair. The soul of my right foot killed me in the 11 pair after 2-3 hours of use.

My damn box torn in the right corner and my left shoe doesn’t have the tissue. Didn’t even notice in store. Meaningless but little stuff like that annoys me. :lol:

Overall shoes in good shape though.
My box is torn in the corner too :smh:. When I picked up from my local finish line I was almost tempted to ask for another pair just so I can get a better box but my shoes were so clean and no major flaws but I feel the same way still annoying smh

For those of you that bought one to rock and one to stock, do you like to leave the square size stickers on the insoles of the stocked pair? I used to, but I found the sticker harder to remove if I waited a long time to do it.
We got some guys talking about messed up boxes, and me talking about sticker residue on an insole...
Use heat to rub it off. Heat it up with a blowdryer or something.

Wonder if the new concords will be better, might have to get rid of my DS 2011 concord lol
I sold my 2011 concords last year for $500 DS because I figured they were gonna reretro it soon. Having the concord lows made it easier to part ways with tbh.

Here I was thinking dudes were just hanging their feet off something to catch those shots. But y’all actually jumping into the air :lol:

I was thinking the same, but them some of the guys on IG in DM told me they are actually jumping and having to get that timing just right. I just calledmy wife out and told her to hold the shutter as I was jumping up and dog like a frog :lol:

Mine are basically perfect.

Box is trashed, don't care.
Yeah... My box is kinda dookie too. I almost asked them to give me a better pair but I said whatever. Only "flaw" I see on my pair tho is the elephant print is higher on one side by a little bit. No biggie tho.

Hey so i got a pending charge from fnl, never got a confirmation email. I’m about to buy a pair in person now, at this point no confirmation email. The charge should drop off in a few days, right?

Mine with custom lace
2B496CB9-53C0-48C2-8F47-F9A9885B1B4F.jpeg

Just got a notice that my purchase has been shipped from Nike. :smokin

For those still wondering about their email confirmation, Nike didn’t email me one. But I knew the order went thru from Nike+. nike.com and on the SNKRS app.

Just realized Nike is using DHL now? I ordered from them two weeks ago and it was still UPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was able to hit on SNKRS app and got the reservation on footlocker and totally forgot I wouldn’t be off work in time to get the reserve pair was really trying to double up on these

Back
Top Bottom