• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
DWcIRIRV4AAn7Qh.jpg:large

It really gives me OCD that he left TB 3s out of this pic.

Ordered two pairs on Saturday via hibbetts.com, got shipment confirmation for both pairs today. Paid once with Apple Pay and the other order via PayPal.

Got my Kickscrew order today and it has the exact same perforation flaw as my kix-files.. Like wtf... I mean its exactly the same, in the exact same spot on the right shoe. Anyone else have this? Anyone else's boxes smaller than other 3's?

2018-02-16 20.10.14.jpg

Got my Kickscrew order today and it has the exact same perforation flaw as my kix-files.. Like wtf... I mean its exactly the same, in the exact same spot on the right shoe. Anyone else have this? Anyone else's boxes smaller than other 3's?

2018-02-16 20.10.14.jpg
lol..what are the chances

2018-02-16 20.10.14.jpg

Is this the Kickscrew pair? The picture looks identical to the previous one you posted.

What a week!!!! I still have 2 pairs of BC3's coming one from Villa, and one from SNKRS , I have 2 pair of Free Throws shipping, one from StockX and one from LMTD Supply, I have both pair of Golf shoes shipping one pair of white from Nike and Brown pair from Ebay and I received a pair of Low Top White/Cherry 13's today from StockX!!! One of my best weeks ever in terms of getting shoes I really want. Also going through my collection and getting rid of shoes I don't wear, I only buy what I like, but when you have over 40 pairs of J's plus another 15 pair of Air Max's and can only wear sneakers on the weekends because I have a office job , nothing gets worn like it should.

2018-02-16 20.10.14.jpg
geez lol screw the low / high ep, now thats a problem

What a week!!!! I still have 2 pairs of BC3's coming one from Villa, and one from SNKRS , I have 2 pair of Free Throws shipping, one from StockX and one from LMTD Supply, I have both pair of Golf shoes shipping one pair of white from Nike and Brown pair from Ebay and I received a pair of Low Top White/Cherry 13's today from StockX!!! One of my best weeks ever in terms of getting shoes I really want. Also going through my collection and getting rid of shoes I don't wear, I only buy what I like, but when you have over 40 pairs of J's plus another 15 pair of Air Max's and can only wear sneakers on the weekends because I have a office job , nothing gets worn like it should.
My mans was in his "money is no object" BAG this weekend. :lol:

Man JB is totally trolling with the white cement 3's, two different versions released in limited quantities and no OG in-site. SMDH!!

Yeah, their reply would be ‘go get the 88s’ lol

I like the slam dunks, clear sole was inspired by the legendary sample that was floating around for years

Reactions: Ube

2018-02-16 20.10.14.jpg
Kickscrew and kix-file? Sounds shady ...

How long are you guys going to keep your pair deadstock?

When is the time frame I should wear them to prevent the cracking issue?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom