What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Is worth getting bc3s for a toddler? Can any other dads out there tell me if you think its even worth buying a toddler some Js or do they grow out of them too fast?
As much as I think it would be cool, the truth is my 2.5 year old daughter won't care one way or the other. So I am not going to get a pair for her.

20180220_132646.jpg
20180220_132711.jpg
20180220_132811.jpg

It's REALLY unsettling how DHL delivers (or JDSports?)...a black bag with no box to cover the shoe. What could go wrong right?...The box and shoe came in with no problems but wow. Thank you again to you guys for the help. In this new app/raffle world I'm happy to have gotten just one pair of my favorite shoes again.

20180220_132646.jpg
20180220_132711.jpg
20180220_132811.jpg

It's REALLY unsettling how DHL delivers (or JDSports?)...a black bag with no box to cover the shoe. What could go wrong right?...The box and shoe came in with no problems but wow. Thank you again to you guys for the help. In this new app/raffle world I'm happy to have gotten just one pair of my favorite shoes again.

i hate when companies do that. acting like they cant afford to send my kicks safely to me in a box when im spending 200+ with them. im not saying they should ship everything even including stuff like socks and shorts to me in a box, but with shoes it should be common sense.

imo a crushed/messed up shoebox = same as no shoebox. and we all know for a fact none of these stores would dare bring out a pair for a customer and be like "oh they dont come with a shoebox" lol

Its crazy to me how polarizing they were. The concept was amazing, reverse the safari and put it on the 3...oh and throw the Nike Air in for good measure. I guess you could complain about the icy bottoms, but its consistent with the 2016 retro of the AM1 Safari. Frankly, it was easier to get the Atmos pack than the Atmos 1's alone (in my size) - added bonus was getting the AJ3s that came with a unique set of Jumpan branded atmos elephant 1s.

Most of the old heads I know didn't take issue w/ the Safari print on the Atmos x Air Jordan III. The clear sole wasn't really a deal-breaker, either. For me, the blasphemy was defined in seeing an AJ III comprised of anything but full-grain leather. The suede is the entire reason I passed on (trying for) that shoe.
However, I will admit, now, that they have grown on me. That said, I commend you on your foresight -- it truly is a stunning shoe.

2 more pairs arrived today, 1 is ok but other one has visible glue on mudguard. Wait for 2 last ones to select which 1 I will return.

Like age 7+ or size 7+?
7 years old. My son likes his kyries the best anyway. I got him the low 11s but he didn't take to them. He's killing kids in his Kyries, stutter step x over, Js for kids not worth it, mine are to active and trash shoes quick anyway.

20180220_132646.jpg
20180220_132711.jpg
20180220_132811.jpg

Jd well known for that along with many other EU sites

can anyone who ordered through BSTN chime in and give me a heads up on how many days it took for a shipping confirmation? Ordered late sat night just have order confirmation. TY in advance!

I wish the 88's did these numbers. I somehow managed to snag those and couldn't get these though. All luck.

Let me ask y’all

What do you do with your boxes? I have “only” about 5-6 pairs of shoes and they’re displayed nicely on this rack I have, I broke down the boxes and have them stored away for now

Also recvd the SNS re-raffle email but I'm good on my snkrs pair ...wish it was a re-raffle for FTL 3s tho.

I have been wearing mine for 2 days straight and they are breaking in great. I went TTS and I’m a wide footer. The comfort is definitely there too. I couldn’t see myself going up .5 a size or I would have some heel slippage.

Yeah I went TTS for bc3s. Last year the true blues I returned were stiff and too tight. Didn't care that they weren't selling, just couldn't see myself wearing out an uncomfortable shoe. Would be great if someone who owns both made a straight up comparison

I fold my boxes up if possible, and store them away. Theres some I keep in the house though, i.e. off white 1s.

As a father of an 11 year old, Nikes makes some of the most uncomfortable sneakers for kids. My son only wore new balances and cheap footwear. He's 11 now and one of the least materialistic kids I've met. He says his fashion icon is Albert Einstein, had multiples of the same outfit so he wouldn't waste brainpower getting dressed.

As much as I think it would be cool, the truth is my 2.5 year old daughter won't care one way or the other. So I am not going to get a pair for her.

Back
Top Bottom