What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Keep in mind this “Restock” is just inventory they had in store, which includes tried on pairs, defected pairs, returns, & display shoes. Check your pairs when arriving fam! I hope no one gets stuck with a dingy pair!
I Agree with OneNightDan. I noticed the restock pairs at Champs, there laces were undone, the other pairs were really beat up in regards to manufacturing.

Like others have said, use the app, although I first tried paypal, and it got declined, switched to credit card, and it went through.

I've looked through the thread for sizing comments, most are saying TTS. I generally agree with that.

I'm curious though, the TB retros IMO ran snug, and I had to sz .5 up those.

I compared these BCs to the TBs, literally trying on one pair right after the other and it was abundantly clear that the BCs run about .5 smaller than the TBs. TBs I was a 9, BCs 8.5 Anyone else find the same?

try to add to cart before you post nonsense. dudes so quick trying to be right and prove their point, but end up looking foolish.
I just checked out a size 10.5 from that link just Incase the 11 that’s already on the way fits too big...got order # conf email

I just checked out a size 10.5 from that link just Incase the 11 that’s already on the way fits too big...got order # conf email

really? you must have magic fingers. post your email conf for the size 10.5 u just copped. im curious.

stoplying.JPG

were the KF pairs a pre order.....

cause if yall paying above retail to get pairs like a whole week after yall should just deal with local resellers

$220 shipped from kix files through pre order, was $220.50 shipped on snkrs but didn't get through. That CA tax so it sounded good to me.

Good to see all these places restocking. Hopefully everyone eats at retail and all the fools who bought 4 pairs take an L on the resale market.

got email confirmation for a 10.5 for my boy. snatched off desktop. the app notified me & because the app sucks, i immediately went desktop. got an error after adding to cart & again when confirming payment. but we good.

Am i suppose to rock them with the hang tag attached? I've seen like 8 people do this

imo i wouldnt. looks dumb asf. ive only ever seen 2 people do it. and ive seen a ton of people wearing jordan 4s. i work at a college. ask yaself this....would u wear ya clothes with the sales tags still attached? i wouldnt. plus that hangtag is so dang bulky imo. id feel uncomfortable just walking around with that thing swinging all over and against my shoe.

Back
Top Bottom