What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
These beauties arrived today. Ordered from BSTN.

Attachments

• 7B0AD9E1-E080-4465-8C3F-1F271E637B41.jpeg
    7B0AD9E1-E080-4465-8C3F-1F271E637B41.jpeg
    407.9 KB · Views: 26
But how’s that YouTube tv tho? I’m still yet to cut the cord.

I like it a lot. Dropped DirecTV for it. Only issue is that you still have to pay for internet from someone. In my case, I have Comcast internet (which was $45/mo but just jumped up to $71/mo - I need to call and get a new plan) and then YouTube TV which is $39.99 month.

I was paying $70/mo for my DirecTV package about a year or 2 ago, and then it went up to $119/mo. Tried calling and asking for retention dept but they wouldn't budge, so we said F em. Had Playstation Vue for a while, but they bumped the price up by $10/mo, which is when we tried YouTube TV. I like YouTube TV the most now.

Thanks for the link. looking for double pair, but shipping kills it. makes it about what resellers are asking $260 out the door. :frown:
I thought the same and still justified the purchase cause I was able to add something I wanted that they had on sale that wasn’t on sale here in the states. It’s like a drunk throwing a party just to justifying drinking haha

I need to break mine in a few wears. Little stiff on the sides (10.5) but don’t want to purchase an 11 if not necessary. Going to wear around house for a few hrs and see how I feel. Worst case, size swap at local shop. Anyone else feel these a little snug on sides? I usually wear an 11 in the 1’s and 10.5 for 3’s and 4’s

I need to break mine in a few wears. Little stiff on the sides (10.5) but don’t want to purchase an 11 if not necessary. Going to wear around house for a few hrs and see how I feel. Worst case, size swap at local shop. Anyone else feel these a little snug on sides? I usually wear an 11 in the 1’s and 10.5 for 3’s and 4’s

your local shop lets u size swap worn shoes?

Nah,
If you can moonwalk and do wind sprints inside a FTL while trying on shoes and you don't have to cop, i think he will be fine walking around the house.

trying on kicks in a FTL and not having to cop is your right, and is a different situation than wearing ya kicks and trying to size swap from a local shop....they dont play that.

but he says he has the hookup at his local shop so i guess hes good lol

that floor better be spotless, his socks better b clean, and he better be duckwalking lol
Haha not like I’m going to play b-ball in the house or anything. Just walk around and see how I feel about the fit brotha. Everyone so quick to roast one another...crazy

Haha not like I’m going to play b-ball in the house or anything. Just walk around and see how I feel about the fit brotha. Everyone so quick to roast one another...crazy

nobodys trying to roast you. howd u even take it that way? yo skin tissue paper thin my guy.

and u liked the comment. lolwut.

I was undecided about whether to go with a 10.5 or 11. I ended up with an 11, and I can say the overall fit/length is good but the toe area is a little roomy. I never had a chance to try on a 10.5, but I'd rather have a little extra room than not enough.

back heel part is wider than gets noticeably narrower upfront on the sides. nevertheless, imo its true to size. I think sizing up would give me too much room for my liking.

back heel part is wider than gets noticeably narrower upfront on the sides. nevertheless, imo its true to size. I think sizing up would give me too much room for my liking.
That’s what I’m thinking. My feet are just used to flyknit and primeknit material around the pinky toe area.

I was undecided about whether to go with a 10.5 or 11. I ended up with an 11, and I can say the overall fit/length is good but the toe area is a little roomy. I never had a chance to try on a 10.5, but I'd rather have a little extra room than not enough.

Same for me. Most say these fit TTS or a little tight, but for me I could have sized down .5.

Shrug. Same shoe diff types of feet.

Shr

Back
Top Bottom