What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Do you think it's okay to go a half size down in these? My TTS is 11 and it's sold out as usual. It's always my size that's gone.
I'm in the same boat as you. My true size is an 11.5 but I just bought a half size up instead because I don't want my toes to be crushed. It's weird though for 3s it all just depends on the specific shoe ,for me at least. The TB3 that's I bought I went a half size up because I thought they were too tight. The sports blue 3s I bought I was good with my true size. I'm hoping I'll be good with the size 12 that I bought for these BC3.

Random question, why is it that euro sites never seem to carry an 11.5 or is that just what I see whenever they do restocks? If they do it's usually a super GR.

True blues ran small for sure. I go down .5 in 3s but could of gone TTS in those.

Could just be my pair but my BCs are noticeably wider in the middle of the shoe compared to other 3s. The TTS talk is always subjective as some people have narrow feet and some have 2x4s. My bro and I are the same height and his foot is about double the width of mine. Hes also fat as **** though.

Speaking of sizing, how do you guys feel the AJ 3 compares to the AJ 4, in general? Oddly, I find that the AJ 4 runs a half size larger...

Do you think it's okay to go a half size down in these? My TTS is 11 and it's sold out as usual. It's always my size that's gone.

I know a guy that went down one size n he's fine. Though his tts might be a little bigger than he estimated

True blues ran small for sure. I go down .5 in 3s but could of gone TTS in those.

Could just be my pair but my BCs are noticeably wider in the middle of the shoe compared to other 3s. The TTS talk is always subjective as some people have narrow feet and some have 2x4s. My bro and I are the same height and his foot is about double the width of mine. Hes also fat as **** though.

Hate how big my TB in 10.5 look

Been wanting to trade both for a 10 because they fit snug and loosen up. Gonna start buying all retros aside from 1s in a 10 from now on

Hate how big my TB in 10.5 look

Been wanting to trade both for a 10 because they fit snug and loosen up. Gonna start buying all retros aside from 1s in a 10 from now on

Thats what I do, Im a 10.5 but I go 10 for 1-8, 11 for 9 and 10.5 for 10 and beyond.

Jordan sizing always messes with me even in shorts. The small is too small and the mediums fit waist perfect but too long, got me out here like

2rpxszq.jpg

Thats what I do, Im a 10.5 but I go 10 for 1-8, 11 for 9 and 10.5 for 10 and beyond.

Jordan sizing always messes with me even in shorts. The small is too small and the mediums fit waist perfect but too long, got me out here like

2rpxszq.jpg

10.5 fit me Perfect in retros just hate how big they look so sacrificing a tint but comfort for a better look

Some might say a 10 and 10.5 prob don’t look any diff but they do

Speaking of Js sizing...
Man, I wish it was easy to try these shoes in store. I'm a size 13 wide with weird toes, so I have to make the hard decision to stay 13 or go up one size to 14 to get a bigger toebox. I got a sz 14 in the BC3s and highly regret it. I have to tie down the shoe super tight to the point it's not comfortable to walk in.
Got some other expensive jordans in size 14 too when I should have stayed sz 13s. Some Js I can size up and be fine, but other Js, especially the 11s, no way can you size up and walk in them.
I'm forced to go through the hassle of selling off a lot of my Js now, and then rebuying at resell prices when I dont have the time.
Now that I discovered nt, I have to research sizing more thoroughly from now on. All part of the learning process.

Last edited:
10.5 fit me Perfect in retros just hate how big they look so sacrificing a tint but comfort for a better look

Some might say a 10 and 10.5 prob don’t look any diff but they do

Sacrificing comfort for looks? 10.5 and 10 look exactly the same dude. It’s just your feeling of the 10.5 vs 10. Your mind is viewing the 10.5 as too large on your foot so you are perceiving it as too large physically as well. Comfort >

Stopped at this Champs while outta town yesterday and they had these 3s on display. Didn’t have my size in stock, but the guy was able to order my size, which he says will be filled from another store. Hopefully it doesn’t get canceled since I missed out on the original release.

Speaking of Js sizing...
Man, I wish it was easy to try these shoes in store. I'm a size 13 wide with weird toes, so I have to make the hard decision to stay 13 or go up one size to 14 to get a bigger toebox. I got a sz 14 in the BC3s and highly regret it. I have to tie down the shoe super tight to the point it's not comfortable to walk in.
Got some other expensive jordans in size 14 too when I should have stayed sz 13s. Some Js I can size up and be fine, but other Js, especially the 11s, no way can you size up and walk in them.
I'm forced to go through the hassle of selling off a lot of my Js now, and then rebuying at resell prices when I dont have the time.
Now that I discovered nt, I have to research sizing more thoroughly from now on. All part of the learning process.
Should've just taken an L on a couple of dollars by reselling it, and then rebuying a 13. I stopped trying to buy size 14 if 13 doesn't fit. I just won't buy a shoe anymore because 14 will be too long for me 9 times out of 10.

Should've just taken an L on a couple of dollars by reselling it, and then rebuying a 13. I stopped trying to buy size 14 if 13 doesn't fit. I just won't buy a shoe anymore because 14 will be too long for me 9 times out of 10.

I completely feel you. 14 being too long is exactly my problem. No matter what kind of insole I stuff inside the shoe to compensate, the ankle always slides up, and the shoe has to be tied down so tight it's very uncomfortable. I'm looking at options to resell some of my Js. I'm still learning things as a sneakerhead lol

Couldn't help myself and finally tried these on (in the house of course. :lol:) These shoes really are comfortable as well as surprisingly light. Can't wait to actually bust them out later this spring.

just sold my 2011s for $165 shipped on eBay...solid 9/10 condition despite visible paint cracking. honestly didnt think i was gonna get that much.

You'd be surprised on eBay. Before the WC4's with the Nike Air dropped, I sold my 2012 WC4's with the Jumpman on the back with the hard plastic leather 9/10 condition for $250 on eBay. Mind boggling

When y’all sell used shoes like this, are y’all putting em up for a low starting bid and letting the market dictate your price? That’s what I used to do years ago but these days I worry they’ll end up going for peanuts depending on the shoe, so I just list my used stuff for a fair BIN that I’m Ok with

Back
Top Bottom