What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Great occasion to un-DS. My little guy was born with no complications. His pair is waiting for him when he’s big enough. Cheers NT fam!

9741304F-DD3C-4128-9065-DB830CD93973.jpeg

Congrats man, my little man is 3 weeks old today.. He's also got a pair waiting for him to grow into, gotta start em young they say

took out one of ym pairs, not sure if I even noticed before it was the pair I bought from that site posted here from over seas. they're def authentic but one pair as normal color EP, the other is so damn light almost TB status. Kinda annoying. Hope with some wear and age they get darker.

Nah it was Kix Files. not arguing the shoe isn't legit. I know it is. But its been a min since I looked at em, im sure I complained about that issue when I received them :lol:

Came on today, so glad I copped these! Footlocker don't double box and i forgot about that, box is damaged on almost all corners smh. Still, glad to have these back in my life. The smell of the leather took me back to my 94 pair!

Wow kickscrew lowered their price again with still a full size run. Pretty much retail + tax price when you add their shipping cost. I guess Hong Kong was over supplied with these.

Just got back from HK a couple weeks ago. They are literally in every nike store but at retail (so it's not surprising KC still has these or lowering the price) - would have doubled if they were less than $150.

Is kicksstore.eu legit? I ordered a pair from them and they emailed me saying theyre gonna come in an orange box... I was like hell nah cancel them please..

Is kicksstore.eu legit? I ordered a pair from them and they emailed me saying theyre gonna come in an orange box... I was like hell nah cancel them please..

Yes they're legit. Had ordered multiple times from there. No Problems.

Back
Top Bottom