Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Really wanted to keep my pair but sold mine for 265. I see some people selling 12.5s the Chi version on stock X n I’m shocked because the Nike Town downtown Chicago didn’t carry a 12.5 at all.

IMG_20200214_151315.jpg

Last edited:
I was never really bothered by the shape/issues people had the the BC3 2018 (was honestly just happy to have a pair)... but now that I'm holding this "ASW" pair I can now see why people were disappointed.

The lower print, slant on the toe box, and the red pipping not popping out just make the shoe look far more sleeker than the BC3 2018 shoe.

Here's hoping that they eventually give us this shape for the next BC3 or an upcoming WC3 release?

This leads me to believe they made a ton of these.
Don’t know but for the more “limited” version that’s already not available, I felt like $46 over retail was a no brainer considering I’d be paying $228-230ish after taxes tomorrow anyways lol

Thinking if I should upgrade to the "Chi" version for $65 more. I probably won't, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted.

Weird they say my schedule delivery isn’t until the 21st

Delivery Date might get updated once it actually ships. When I ordered a pair of those UNC/Chi AJ1 yesterday, it said ETA 2/20. once it shipped, it updated to ETA 2/17 (Monday).

Back
Top Bottom