Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Gift card was a gift from my coworker for Christmas. Was going to hold of on using for fire red 5 or DMP 6.

I also shipped them to my jersey address to avoid NYC tax, plus 5 dollars for expedited shipping :smile:

105 for red cement couldn’t pass up
Damn what jersey tax like. I still don't get the .33 cents. Just looked they charge 6.65% so should've atleast been like 10-12 dollars. You came up lol

What I'm not getting is they only hit you with .33 cents in tax lol wtf where you live for that tax percentage?

lol I don’t even know why they even did charged me. There is no tax on shoes in NJ.

I was originally being charged about 15 dollars for tax to ship to NYC, and they will only deduct the $50 gift card after taxes were applied. SMH!!

so I ended up switching to my NJ address to avoid the tax.

lol I don’t even know why they even did charged me. There is no tax on shoes in NJ.

I was originally being charged about 15 dollars for tax to ship to NYC, and they will only deduct the $50 gift card after taxes were applied. SMH!!

You glitched em lol. Good for you....

They charged you tax on the expedited shipping. The shipping was $5 and sales tax in NJ is 6.625%. that's .33¢! 👍

Had an oil appointment today for the Telluride... Sat outside enjoying this beautiful day...

20200327_150401.jpg

20200327_143451.jpg

20200327_143518.jpg

Pair fro eastbay came in. I think they were a return as one shoe wasn't factory laced. Not a big deal but they came in a plain cardboard "return" box. Not really happy about that. I have a ds pair from eblens on release day that I will keep ds and wear these.

Lol, yeah. I was taking my time doing them so being locked in the house wasn't all that bad. Now I gotta find something else.

Quick question? Did you use Krylon matte finished spray can or the bottle of Angelus matte finisher and brush it on? I got everything I need other than a heat gun which I can order from HD and I'll grab a can of Krylon with it. Want to work on my one pair of bloodlines to make a Chicago. Thank you for your help. 👍

Quick question? Did you use Krylon matte finished spray can or the bottle of Angelus matte finisher and brush it on? I got everything I need other than a heat gun which I can order from HD and I'll grab a can of Krylon with it. Want to work on my one pair of bloodlines to make a Chicago. Thank you for your help. 👍
I used Krylon Matte Finisher.

Back
Top Bottom