Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

My '09 TBs are still in really good shape after a good number of wears. Really want to see the midsole quality on these before I decide whether or not to double up.

damn it feel like back in the day 01 02 and 03 all in one year when jordans meant something all these hot retros for 2011

fs ds sz10 eggplant foams $200
fs ds sz9.5 aj1 black and red high strap $130
fs vvvnd 9.5 lebron dunkman 7 $140
will trade for aj2 og colorway white black and red and cash

damn it feel like back in the day 01 02 and 03 all in one year when jordans meant something all these hot retros for 2011

fs ds sz10 eggplant foams $200
fs ds sz9.5 aj1 black and red high strap $130
fs vvvnd 9.5 lebron dunkman 7 $140
will trade for aj2 og colorway white black and red and cash

6 months is a long time to wait for these..going to have to focus on the foams for now so I don't torture myself

6 months is a long time to wait for these..going to have to focus on the foams for now so I don't torture myself

Slamdunkspace has them for $183.20 shipped. Not bad, but after seeing dude's pair from the Cement thread, I may go with Sneakerape. They did a good job with my Cool Grey's.

Slamdunkspace has them for $183.20 shipped. Not bad, but after seeing dude's pair from the Cement thread, I may go with Sneakerape. They did a good job with my Cool Grey's.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

might be a dumb question my bad if answered already but
are they b grades?
nerd.gif

might be a dumb question my bad if answered already but
are they b grades?
nerd.gif

are these the 2009 joints?

Originally Posted by senor chang

Yeah these are the 2009 pairs. I really don't see JB 'upping' the quality on these from last year's release, but who knows? And to Sam, if you're referring to Sneakerape, I'm not 100%, but I'm leaning towards yes, but my pair of Cool Grey's from them were flawless. My only issue was the box, which was noticeably lighter than my retail box from NDC. Also the patent cut on my Sneakerape pair was a tad shorter than the NDC pair, but there were people who copped on release day and got a pair with two totally different patent cuts so it was no biggie to me. 
Pics of both:

Originally Posted by senor chang

Yeah these are the 2009 pairs. I really don't see JB 'upping' the quality on these from last year's release, but who knows? And to Sam, if you're referring to Sneakerape, I'm not 100%, but I'm leaning towards yes, but my pair of Cool Grey's from them were flawless. My only issue was the box, which was noticeably lighter than my retail box from NDC. Also the patent cut on my Sneakerape pair was a tad shorter than the NDC pair, but there were people who copped on release day and got a pair with two totally different patent cuts so it was no biggie to me. 
Pics of both:

Back
Top Bottom