Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^ I think its cuz they use spot rate if anything http://www.xe.com/ucc/ should give tho the most current exchange rate maybe whoever bought them can claim for the difference, but really u're still saving about 30 bucks at that point it's really chump change just let it be
Theres a difference between what XE quotes as the exchange rate vs. what companies charge. You'll hardly ever get the exchange rate that is listed on XE because unless you're exchanging extremely large sums of money. XE should be used as a reference.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

^ Yeah, I don't have a problem with it... Cement 3's for under $140 shipped either way, pretty good deal I would say.  I was just letting everyone know since there had been a lot of questions about conversion fees in previous threads.  I have checked on XE.com as well, and the rates are still different... and Paypal's conversion ends up being the most expensive.  So I wouldn't put it past them to put some sort of conversion fee in there.

In my experience paypal adds their own fee to the coversion rate. I usually use my credit card directly because it easier to get my money back if something should go wrong.

Originally Posted by frazier10

I just ordered from end clothing also I'm just happy to have a pair on lockdown for retail
Same here... Had to size up cause they didnt have my size 10, but I'm prolly just gonna flip these. 
laugh.gif

What's the retail on these anyway? I ended up paying $150+ shipped on end clothing.

I think the 20 percent for non eu customers is already factored in on endclothing.

somebody verify this cuz 430 saying he paid above 150. .

if both charcoals and powders sat, then there's no way white/cements will sell out anywhere close to the 1st day except maybe in hypebeast cities. the 9s hadn't been released since '93-'94 and these have already been retroed twice. i can't speak for all regions, but i know there's no possible way these'll sell out here in md. especially when u factor in the astronomical numbers these will be produced in.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

if both charcoals and powders sat, then there's no way white/cements will sell out anywhere close to the 1st day except maybe in hypebeast cities. the 9s hadn't been released since '93-'94 and these have already been retroed twice. i can't speak for all regions, but i know there's no possible way these'll sell out here in md. especially when u factor in the astronomical numbers these will be produced in.

9's and 3's are two totally different shoes. Cement 3's are top 3 J. Can't even compare them...

Do you know how crazy it gets in major cities like NY, SF, LA, DC, HOU, MIAMI, ATL??? It gets nuts...

i ain't sayin they won't sell out. i'm just saying they won't sell out on RD. at least not in baltimore. and i could be wrong about the production numbers. "astronomical" was a bit of an exaggeration, but i'm not buying the "limited gr" tag for this release. but then again, i'm certainly no expert. also, going back to the og box is a very smart gimmick and it WILL work.

i ain't sayin they won't sell out. i'm just saying they won't sell out on RD. at least not in baltimore. and i could be wrong about the production numbers. "astronomical" was a bit of an exaggeration, but i'm not buying the "limited gr" tag for this release. but then again, i'm certainly no expert. also, going back to the og box is a very smart gimmick and it WILL work.
In that case would you mind me getting me a 2nd pair if I can't come up with one on RD? Being that in my city they will sell out by 2pm or 3pm the latest. If you can that will be Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!
pimp.gif

Damn i couldnt get my size at endclothing but thanks to the dude that peep that out. And btw cant compare the Cement 3s to any of the 9s.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

i know 'LTD GR' sounds like an oxymoron but its the best way i can describe it from what i'm seeing go down

actually the Flints moved pretty well at NTNY they sold out their first shipment and are almost done w/ their latest shipment

Wht/Reds are pickin up steam that's why i jumped on them now b4 my size was gone

and YES NDC will have them that's a given by now

i'm getting mine from NTNY cuz atleast i can secure my pairs there and if this box mishap becomes an issue which i'm sure it won't atleast i know they'll have the box i'm looking for if i'm payin $163 then i want the total pkg

ARE YOU SAYING YOU CAN PRE-ORDER SNEAKERS @  NTNY?

when we start comparings 3s to 9s
thats funnny very very funny
3s is special
9s just regular sold horrible when they 1st drop and sold horrible when they retro them

I don't get why its such a big deal. Wait for 12AM for online, cop it and your done. God forbid you sleep on it/at work or something, just pick it up in the morning/next day. And god forbid its gone, pay a reseller if you want it that bad.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

when we start comparings 3s to 9s
thats funnny very very funny
3s is special
9s just regular sold horrible when they 1st drop and sold horrible when they retro them

Real talk, every Jordan before XI's released went on clearance. I remember getting Powder X's from Sports Authority for $69.99, and that was after the Concords came out.

yes u right bout that but also
in 2011 if you think AJ3 cement grey with og box
isnt gonna fly off the shelf you buggin
this is not jordan 9
i cop the AJ9 for the love of the game ones and those took time to move

Originally Posted by BinYe

I think the 20 percent for non eu customers is already factored in on endclothing.

a few days ago i bought it when non-eu customers got 17.5% off. it knocked down the shoe total to roughly $130. including shipping, my order came out to i think $151.82. the 150 sounds about right, though it might be a little lower at this point now that the discount is 20%. 

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

yes u right bout that but also
in 2011 if you think AJ3 cement grey with og box
isnt gonna fly off the shelf you buggin
this is not jordan 9
i cop the AJ9 for the love of the game ones and those took time to move

Those will fly off the shelves...I always thought that, thats why I copped early...wish I would have got the OG box thou. Marqueesole got it the week after I bought my pair from them.

These will be gone real quick top 3 Jordan of all time maybe not for the young kids on here but old farts like me who got these back in 88 this is a CLASSIC shoe maybe best there ever was

Originally Posted by LORENander

Originally Posted by BinYe

a few days ago i bought it when non-eu customers got 17.5% off. it knocked down the shoe total to roughly $130. including shipping, my order came out to i think $151.82. the 150 sounds about right, though it might be a little lower at this point now that the discount is 20%. 
It would be about $150 shipped from End Clothing if you just bought one pair... but they don't charge extra shipping for up to 5 pairs (maybe more)... so the shipping is free basically after you buy one pair, which brings the average price down.

Back
Top Bottom