Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by Asia

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Shouldn't be too crazy of a release.. just as long as you do your research and put in some work.
That's what people said about the CG 11s... and it was hectic... 
tired.gif

Who said that? There's a BIG difference between the XI and III. XI = HYPE..which caused the madness..

word. these been in my store and i tell em we got em everyone is like " oh those are alright" lol i just hope these stay around for a 2nd pair

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by MECKS

if i dont respond back, sorry. im not burning my spot... but im about to post comparison pics and things i noticed...
attention_whore3.jpg

because i dont want to continue to get 10 messages an hour asking me>? please.

MECKS- haven't seen you in a while man ..

does anyone prefer the darker print on the cements ? it is a big difference but I like it

These just went on sale at sneakerhead.com for $202 i believe... or you could just wait till next saturday and get em for 50 bucks cheaper....

I picked up my pair today. Didn't want to wait until next week. These are nice, but now I can relax from buying Jordan's until April when the Bourdeauxs come out (I just don't have that great an attachment to the Playoff 13s)

actually they are 210 on that site... I'll save my $60 and just wake up an extra hour early.. but for all you rich dudes get em while theyre hot!!

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

actually they are 210 on that site... I'll save my $60 and just wake up an extra hour early.. but for all you rich dudes get em while theyre hot!!

QFT 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Preschool sizes don't look bad at all.
More detailed pictures of Men, Youth, and Preschool sizes on my blog.
smile.gif

Thanks for the pics... Did the preschool come with the retro box and all the extras?

Question for FNL employees.

Can these be purchased with a discount on RD, or is their a grace period?

Originally Posted by 23edge

Preschool sizes don't look bad at all.
More detailed pictures of Men, Youth, and Preschool sizes on my blog.
smile.gif

Thanks for the pics... Did the preschool come with the retro box and all the extras?

Preschool and Youth sizes do not come with any of the extras. Its just the plain black and silver Jordan box.

Here are more pics of the Preschool.

Saw these at my local store and passed. You are better off paying a couple extra bucks for the older retro cause these are subpar at best. The cleat version looks better than these. lol

Originally Posted by MECKS

if i dont respond back, sorry. im not burning my spot... but im about to post comparison pics and things i noticed...

it's understandable, I thought I hit the jackpot because I was in that area just for today and for the first time in 3 years lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Such a great looking shoe. I saw the ps and gs versions today at my guys store and they look so nice. The jumpman and the air on the heel is painted on too. Same quality leather too.
Surprised at how nice the PS turned out.. but then again at a retail price of $65.. It better be nice 

That's what Im saying too. JB has been listening to us. When the varsity red VI dropped, the kids version was excellent and the mens was ehh. They were incomparable. Things are clearly changing.
Not sure if they are really listening to us.. It might just be this shoe.
eyes.gif
Well, all of the recent XIII's are on point. The Cool Greys were also on point. The Playoff XIII's coming up are on point too. I just saw them this week and plan on keeping 2 pairs. Maybe 3. The bordeaux VII's look good too, we'll see about those. And these III's are absolutely a must have. I'd say something is changing.

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

These just went on sale at sneakerhead.com for $202 i believe... or you could just wait till next saturday and get em for 50 bucks cheaper....

They use to charge retail what happened ? everybody in the raping game now wow they raping everybody out here 

Word to antoine dodson

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by boytwo

true to size or not?

They aren't true to size, but they don't run too big. The way I would put it is they run 1/4 size big.There's like extra room but nothing crazy, id reccomend get your size.

Back
Top Bottom