Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by wuwuisaac

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I know son in front of me was tight...store opened, he's 2nd behind his boy, he says "9" she says "No 9" he say "9.5?" she says "no 9.5 but I have an 8.5"...
30t6p3b.gif
and yall just opened...
laugh.gif
worst part is, son took the 8.5 w/o tryin them on
30t6p3b.gif
...he probably reading this wit the
tired.gif
...good luck homie
dammmm, that reminds me when I had to camp out in front of UBIQ Philadelphia for the grape Vs,
waited 5 hours in a blistering cold,
and when they opened the store at 10AM,
they said, yo we only got size 8, 11.5, 13, 14....something like that... and I wear a 10
those guys freaking sold most of their pairs before the store was open.
mad.gif

never step in that store again after that. 
devil.gif
Yea this is what a lot of  stores like footlocker do 
They sell pairs to all their friends and family and then by the time store opens most of there inventory is gone 
eyes.gif

This is one of the reasons i will never camp out or wait in line at a store again

This happened to me once with the space jams but luckly i had a back up connect and i copped 

Funny thing I forgot to mention while waking up at 830am pacific time, I called my local spot to see if there were a lot of people in line, girl says only ONE person was outside.
As I got there within 2-5 min, only one person in line, then another 2 guys arrived.
Then out of nowhere 2 sherriff officers got there thinking they were there to control the crowd or something?
But they were there to actually buy the cements too..haha...buying Jordan's while on duty???? ha!
Why not, right?

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Got my tracking number already 
pimp.gif

Who did you order from?

Ebay seller [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]adsc27 for 150 shipped but he sold out of all the good sizes already[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My head is still spinning at how crazy this release went i would have never thought it would be this serious [/font]

Nikekidwonder wrote:

Nikekidwonder wrote:
Got my tracking number already 
pimp.gif

Who did you order from?

Ebay seller [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]adsc27[/font] for 150 shipped but he sold out of all the good sizes already[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My head is still spinning at how crazy this release went i would have never thought it would be this serious [/font]

Nice, I copped from NDC, more than likely they wont ship til Monday, Checked out at 12:03, had the confirmation email by 12:05, so I have no worries

Originally Posted by OG2345

Funny thing I forgot to mention while waking up at 830am pacific time, I called my local spot to see if there were a lot of people in line, girl says only ONE person was outside.
As I got there within 2-5 min, only one person in line, then another 2 guys arrived.
Then out of nowhere 2 sherriff officers got there thinking they were there to control the crowd or something?
But they were there to actually buy the cements too..haha...buying Jordan's while on duty???? ha!
Why not, right?
Hahaha that's awesome.

Im hopping my local NT will have these by monday, so I can get with discount. Was upset with swoosh.

Anybody have anything good to say about mentalkicks? I just ordered a size 9 from them. I found out today that endclothing's shipment got delayed and I pre-ordered months ago from them so I am going to cancel my order with them

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I cancelled my 10.5 on ndc if anyone needs a pair of 10.5

Before you get caught, no Selling on this thread.
wink.gif

Re-read wht he wrote
laugh.gif

It was a joke bro, get it? Why do you think I put the wink- smiley?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

^they're already tryin to hype them up for sales lol they will be just as easy to cop as these cements were
The XIII's WONT be a "easy" cop!!!
There will be lines, there will be people camping. 

The III's came out in 88' 94' 03' 11' 

The XIII's came out in 98... One time 97/98 (not sure which)

The XIII's will be a GR but some dudes will come out of retirement for these. 

Won't be as bad as CG but won't be as "easy" as the cements either... 

Not creating hype just stating facts.  

woke up arund 9 am/ got ready and took my daugther with me to champssport/ funny they still had my size 9.5 and it was the last one/ copped 1 more pair and waitin for my beastbay order next week.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by BallaMouse698

Didn't get a response b4 
frown.gif
 lol but any word on this Jacket?

EastbayRay said delayed... He said a lot of the jackets are delayed until Feb, March, and some April... 
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/1024...EY-BLACK--RED-136064-105-SPRIN#reply-10243820

^found it 
oo thanks meng im usually not lazy n find it but didnt c that one thanks a lot again hopefully this one only delayed till feb 

Back
Top Bottom