roll.gif

http://sneakernews.com/20...rdan-iv-gentry-humphrey/

gentry-air-jordan-iv-00.jpg

gentry-air-jordan-iv-01.jpg

gentry-air-jordan-iv-02.jpg

51665514_8.jpg

bet they would sell out
laugh.gif

Well @ least the workers suffer with the terrible quality along with their consumers.

I dont know, when i first saw these i really liked em, especially because of what it means. Itd be awesome to reach a level as an executive where they honor you with a pretty nice looking shoe with your own logo, even though it doesnt cost much, i still think getting that honor is cool. I probably would buy them if they dropped, though theyd probably change the g money logo, i would think, since hes not as much of an icon as a real PE might be.

But i think they really clean looking, but that leather would crease so ugly like on recent 4s.

Since Gentry is in fact a woman, if i ever came across him/her in public, i'd put the strength of 100 Serbs into the most epic Falcon Punch right in the muffin basket, that would hopefully send him/her back to the depths of Douchelandia from which he/she came.

11567793_fight_gif.gif

Hopefully this illustrated my disdain for this person.

Not sayin they look good, but i immediately think 49ers when i see this.
Spoiler [+]
That logo
sick.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Since Gentry is in fact a woman, if i ever came across him/her in public, i'd put the strength of 100 Serbs into the most epic Falcon Punch right in the muffin basket, that would hopefully send him/her back to the depths of Douchelandia from which he/she came.

11567793_fight_gif.gif

lol

11567793_fight_gif.gif

You are way too emotional about this. This is even sad troll humor.

Some of y'all have some serious issues over sneakers.

what an awful and boring colorway. No wonder JB sucked when he was at the helm. Dude is gonna ruin nike sportswear next

Dudes really hate these??? I mean they're alright, not great but definitely not awful. That Falcon Punch GIF made me LOL literally.

People still trying to pin it all on Gentry when MJ himself hasn't given a rats %!@ in years.

11567793_fight_gif.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

11567793_fight_gif.gif

You are way too emotional about this. This is even sad troll humor.

Some of y'all have some serious issues over sneakers.
He's the George Bush of Jordan Brand, if you're into Air Jordans, he would bother you. And if you're into Air Jordans, you'd be on a sneaker forum. Which is where we're at right now, or did you not realize?

Back
Top Bottom