Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Ended up getting 2 pairs cuz SNKRS was pending for dumb long so I panicked and hopped on DICKS to cop :lol:. Would it be worth it to try to resell a pair, or should I not even bother and just cancel one of the orders?

This was me as well the snkrs pending had me shooketh lol

#Doubleup!!
20190504_104959.jpg

Ended up getting 2 pairs cuz SNKRS was pending for dumb long so I panicked and hopped on DICKS to cop :lol:. Would it be worth it to try to resell a pair, or should I not even bother and just cancel one of the orders?
You could always pay that luck forward to someone who didn’t hit

After reading all the problems that FNL has I don't even try on that garbage site. They have had the same stupid problems for years. Such a joke of a site. Mom and pop stores have better online experiences.

They do not. Especially for huge releases such as this one. It will usually appear once you receive an order confirmation email.
the lady on the phone said theyll probably cancel the order from Nike.com because they dont send 2 to 1 household...

how true is that?

please lort, tell me im ok....

2nd pair on lock. Got thru to fnl, had a fsr.

Only shoe I’ll ever cop 2 pairs of. Minus the 2012. I’ve seen enough pictures of 2019s, the bred 4 are somewhat redeemed in my eyes, so I bought 2.

They realistically made 50-75% as many pairs of these as they did Concords (Jordan XIs are pretty much the only model they push out that much stock of), but this release won't have you competing with people that only pop out every December for the newest XI release. I don't know if those two things statistically balance out so it's hard to say yes or no.

If you stay on top of the release and give yourself multiple opportunities to flourish, you'll get them.
I ended up hitting on snkrs. We’re in line at shoe palace ala moana too. Just three people so far. When the concords dropped there was probably 50+ people by this time.

I'm still stuck on the order confirmation page on villa. It's still stuck loading but got an email order confirmation and charged on my cc.

Back
Top Bottom