Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

Sweet baby jesus
happy.gif

Those who say it's fake, may I ask why or how are they fake? I would like to know what makes them fake.

. I did some searching on these and not much info on them on what makes them a fake.They do seem to run a half size smaller. Other than that, no other complains. I'll get a picture of the air unit tomorrow.

Those who say it's fake, may I ask why or how are they fake? I would like to know what makes them fake.

. I did some searching on these and not much info on them on what makes them a fake.They do seem to run a half size smaller. Other than that, no other complains. I'll get a picture of the air unit tomorrow.

Originally Posted by edmtl

Because the shoes were made in 2011.

Originally Posted by edmtl

Because the shoes were made in 2011.

So the 2008 etc on the tag is a lie? Can anyone confirm?If it's made in 2011, why would they make it a half size smaller? I have a fake IV which has a correct sizing.

So the 2008 etc on the tag is a lie? Can anyone confirm?If it's made in 2011, why would they make it a half size smaller? I have a fake IV which has a correct sizing.

The owner of marqueesole.com was on this board and stated all of those promo shoes were fake. I guess you missed the whole space jam restock fiasco. A red flag should come up when sites all pop up with full size runs of a 3 year old shoe. They even have promo mars 4s out now lollll.

The owner of marqueesole.com was on this board and stated all of those promo shoes were fake. I guess you missed the whole space jam restock fiasco. A red flag should come up when sites all pop up with full size runs of a 3 year old shoe. They even have promo mars 4s out now lollll.

I guess that's why he or the site doesn't have them for sale.I haven't seen the Mars Promo

I guess that's why he or the site doesn't have them for sale.I haven't seen the Mars Promo

The air units on the first page scream fake. They look like they are caving in like pairs from 1989. For the record, the air units on the IV's were changed in 2004 when they released the white/green and cool grey IV's. Look at every single IV release since then and match it up with the pictures on page 1 and notice the difference.

The air units on the first page scream fake. They look like they are caving in like pairs from 1989. For the record, the air units on the IV's were changed in 2004 when they released the white/green and cool grey IV's. Look at every single IV release since then and match it up with the pictures on page 1 and notice the difference.

the shape of the CDP is so bad, even these questionable promo pairs look much better to me shape wise.....

the OG and 99 IV shape was so much better

the shape of the CDP is so bad, even these questionable promo pairs look much better to me shape wise.....

the OG and 99 IV shape was so much better

^Thanks.

But it seems like that site is the only one that has it. Haven't seen in on AR, Kicks-Lab, SDS, VMVinc and others. Also, the IV Black Cement Promo has been mention on sites like, Sneaker News, Sole Collector, Modern Notoriety. However, I couldn't find anything on the IV Mars Promo on those sites. Unless, I didn't search hard enough.
Here's my air units:

^Thanks.

But it seems like that site is the only one that has it. Haven't seen in on AR, Kicks-Lab, SDS, VMVinc and others. Also, the IV Black Cement Promo has been mention on sites like, Sneaker News, Sole Collector, Modern Notoriety. However, I couldn't find anything on the IV Mars Promo on those sites. Unless, I didn't search hard enough.
Here's my air units:

Back
Top Bottom