Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

Originally Posted by soledout23

Promos are fake and not authorized. Talked to some Nike people and everything they told me makes sense but it seams like they don't care because so much of it is going on or they are too busy.

They don't care anymore, and don't want to hear it
As long as it resembles a jordan they are good
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by soledout23

Promos are fake and not authorized. Talked to some Nike people and everything they told me makes sense but it seams like they don't care because so much of it is going on or they are too busy.

They don't care anymore, and don't want to hear it
As long as it resembles a jordan they are good
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

My friend got these today in his shipment. They are the "PROMOS". They are 100% legit/authentic and he would NEVER carry anything else. Enjoy the pics.

*Ed Lover Voice*    "C'MON SON!"

You guys need to stop justifying these promos as "legit" or "authentic". LOOK AT THE GREY EYELETS!!! They're two different shades of grey. I know JB quality has been horrible the past 8-9 years, but even they would stamp these as B-Grades.

Not that I really care, I'd never buy a pair of these. But stop fooling yourselves people, these are not authentic. ( Not that it even matters...JB quality is complete $+$* either way)

I say, if you like em, cop em. Just dont say they're real...

My friend got these today in his shipment. They are the "PROMOS". They are 100% legit/authentic and he would NEVER carry anything else. Enjoy the pics.

You guys need to stop justifying these promos as "legit" or "authentic". LOOK AT THE GREY EYELETS!!! They're two different shades of grey. I know JB quality has been horrible the past 8-9 years, but even they would stamp these as B-Grades.

Not that I really care, I'd never buy a pair of these. But stop fooling yourselves people, these are not authentic. ( Not that it even matters...JB quality is complete $+$* either way)

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

Did you really have to quote the pics? C'MON SON!

Also, I suppose you don't own the CDP IV's from '08 because the eyelets are different colors. C'MON SON!

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

Did you really have to quote the pics? C'MON SON!

Also, I suppose you don't own the CDP IV's from '08 because the eyelets are different colors. C'MON SON!

whats the nickname for these bred 4's?

how do you guys say bred?
Bee-red or bread? 
(srs)
laugh.gif

whats the nickname for these bred 4's?

how do you guys say bred?
Bee-red or bread? 
(srs)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

If these release next year I really hope they use the material they used on the cdp. Hopefully these dont get the metallic 5/infrared 6 treatment. They would look terrible with suede

my sentiments exactly

Back
Top Bottom