Air Jordan IV 4 "Stealth/Oreo" Grey -- "Fear Pack"

anyone mind telling me if you have to buy them all as a whole, or are they separate because all i want is the IVs

Hysterical, reading the most of the posts and seeing and overall lukewarm forum reaction to the Fears. I recently copped the IV's as I really just got into getting J's (IV's only) the last 3 months.

Personally, I like my shoes to "pop" or standout and I keep it old school with a pro-club T and jeans or shorts. I recently also copped Mist Blue, Toro Bravo, Thunder, Cactus Jacks because they "popped to me too." I also copped the Levi's Black and White but they go against my preferences above. But there too clean when paired with the jackets :D.

Anyway's here is a "on-feet" flick my wife took of me at lunch after "undeadstocking" these today. Different strokes for different folks, for me I'm enjoying the Fear IV's!

IMG-0303.jpg

Last edited:
Hysterical, reading the most of the posts and seeing and overall lukewarm forum reaction to the Fears. I recently copped the IV's as I really just got into getting J's (IV's only) the last 3 months.

Personally, I like my shoes to "pop" or standout and I keep it old school with a pro-club T and jeans or shorts. I recently also copped Mist Blue, Toro Bravo, Thunder, Cactus Jacks because they "popped to me too." I also copped the Levi's Black and White but they go against my preferences above. But there too clean when paired with the jackets :D.

Anyway's here is a "on-feet" flick my wife took of me at lunch after "undeadstocking" these today. Different strokes for different folks, for me I'm enjoying the Fear IV's!

IMG-0303.jpg
I know it's crazy. I thought all 3 were fire from the jump. I also feel they are one of best colorways of each model ever. The 5's are the only pair I never picked up only because I have 6 other olive J's.

Back
Top Bottom