Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Actually like these and for a good cause
yeah i know. But if i'm the designer, i would make them more appealing so the sum for the charity could be higher.

These might be the ugliest Jordans I've ever seen. Slapping a superman logo on there too?! LOL. I realize the kids help make the design, but c'mon, give them some direction or limitations on what works and what doesn't. Seems like 5 kids each got to slap something onto this shoe and it turned out looking like an awful patchwork quilt. To even compare these to the 3's, let alone the VI's is crazy. For those of you that are buying to support the kids, great. I'd rather just make a contribution and never have these come anywhere near my feet.

its for a good cause so i will grab a pair if it is not to much trouble. I am really not feeling the shoe though.

There is so much going on with this shoe that I refuse to believe these are the real DB 4s.

Jordan looks for inspiration from the kids but they definitely change some little things up so people will actually buy them.

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Actually like these and for a good cause

I second that.
I third this, and the Superman logo is what makes me want these more.  Im a Superman freak, these will be copped.

The jordans for the "happy" ppl

I cant believe these fruity horrible kicks were made

Ah they could've guided the kid a little bit better, but oh well it's their imagination that built the shoe.

Not disappointed cause it's a good cause, but sad that it turned out the way it is
frown.gif

After reading through all the comments we are forgetting one big factor in this design...A child design these shoes and this is for a great cause. The shoe is supposed to be unique and different(a kid did design them)..Personally I love the shoe and will be adding them to my DB collection...The superman logo is a cool concept. 

Anybody know the significance of the Superman logo on the tongue and the comicbook-like comment bubbles on the sole? Definitely not digging the colorway or the laser etching, but a good back story might be worth something...might be...

Legally, are there any implications with putting the Superman logo on the sneakers? Or would WB/DC Comics step aside because the shoes are for charity?

Originally Posted by jhobson5

After reading through all the comments we are forgetting one big factor in this design...A child design these shoes and this is for a great cause. The shoe is supposed to be unique and different(a kid did design them)..Personally I love the shoe and will be adding them to my DB collection...The superman logo is a cool concept. 

The only person that understands 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by jhobson5

The only person that understands 

They look cool and I want them for the collection im starting

Only person that understands what exactly? Put aside the great cause, it's not a kid or kids that are making the final designs. They're just kids who provide ideas and HELP design the shoes. What's comical (pun intended) here is that a professional let such a hodge podge of ideas make it to the final colorway. If they had gone with the superman motif, great. But why are there 3 shades of green here? The greens have no business in this design, especially mixed with the yellow.

It's a complete cop out to say that this came from the kids. None of the other ones look this fake/over the top stupid. Ultimately it still comes down to who would wear this? Maybe if you dress like a clock wearing buffoon with a whack sense of style these would fit right in, but I'd never be seen wearing kicks like this.

im glad you all dislike them, maybe ill be able to buy a pair on NDC

(yea you guys are still gonna buy them and flip them
30t6p3b.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom