Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

I'm sick, because Niketown Denver closed in may, due to H&M outbidding them on their lease space. I've always been able to get one DB online and my 2nd pair at Niketown Denver. Now I'm worried about getting just one pair. Damn you Niketown...why didn't you pay more to keep your lease?!!!!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by Zyzz

will be without a computer the next few days SMH will miss this release.

if anyone who is buying on NDC help me out and order a pair I'd appreciate it but I don't see it happening
frown.gif
dammit
just buy it on sds

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Generaiya can't breathe.

Anybody at the niketown in Beverly hills? Somebody told me there were people already lined up, but I refuse to believe it... Any info?

Originally Posted by Big Game James 23

Went to niketown here in LA at about 4 pm and the line was already around the corner 
roll.gif
I'll be sleeping indoors tonight

nvm then... I was thinking about going at 5...smh...

Definitely not going to line up, so I'll try online. Won't be too salty if I don't get them though. Will use the money for somethin else...

Any spots in NJ getting them? Any other sites selling other than NDC ex_FA,FL,Eastbay etc.. Please let me know very interested in purchasing for my son. Thanks

Can anyone post pics or confirm that people are actually camped out at NTLA? I don't know if people are serious or not when they say people are already there. I wanna head down in the morning, but if it's too crazy I'll just stay online.

Originally Posted by Dilated1200

Can anyone post pics or confirm that people are actually camped out at NTLA? I don't know if people are serious or not when they say people are already there. I wanna head down in the morning, but if it's too crazy I'll just stay online.

Last edited:
Lines started this early for the other DBs? I don't think so. Could be remembering incorrectly...

i hate when ppl line up for a day to get shoes only to resell em. try getting a real job scumbags.

hope this information helps people in other locations

got out of class at 11:30
got to the train at 11:38
got off of the train by 11:54
walked to ntny by 12:00
said what up to my people in the front of the line
ntny staff came out a minute later
i proceeded to the back of the line of 100+
got a wristband and was walking to the train by 12:30

easiest cop in a long time.......
alien.gif

it seems as if ntny is getting AT LEAST 600 pairs. (i know it sounds crazy)
they gave out 200 wristbands in the morning
another 150 at noon and more(?) at 5 pm.

in addition to the 400+ wristbands that i just mentioned they are STILL welcoming a line up forming no earlier than 8pm friday night to cop without a band......

this is exactly how it went down just to give you somewhat an idea of how available these will be... and let's not forget the restocks.

im officially calling these the "Isaiah IV's" 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Lines started this early for the other DBs? I don't think so. Could be remembering incorrectly...

You are 100% correct. That's why I said what I had to say in my previous before last post.

so where are these dropping? I heard they were a online release only! can anyone confirm this?

Back
Top Bottom