Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

So happy to hear these won't GITD. As long as they resemble the PS pics these will be instacops for me. Really hope JB doesn't butcher these

UPDATE: This was posted on TCC's (The Closet Collectors) Instagram earlier today.

2416t1x.png
I dub thee... Mint IVs.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

I really hope these aren't glow in the dark. GITD = hypebeasts in full force on release day. Like someone said earlier, these would make a perfect shoe for Spring.

UPDATE: This was posted on TCC's (The Closet Collectors) Instagram earlier today.

2416t1x.png

Peep the caption.

Materials will be nubuck, not suede (according to him) just like the Toro 4s, not like the PS.

This is an interesting turn of events.

And the plot thickens......

Finally a JB interest that actually sparked my interest! These will be copped!

Cool grey 4 were way better then these. But there not that bad just don't measure up to the cool grey IVs.

Are these what some folks on twitter been callin "Tiffany" IVs?  I'm guessin that must be them but it seems like a far stretch. 

I love Cool Mint Grays for these hah.

JB is just trolling us.

Knowing damn well they could just retro the Cool Grey 4 and be done with it, but no.

I just need to see more pics to make final decision.

JB is just trolling us.

Knowing damn well they could just retro the Cool Grey 4 and be done with it, but no.

I just need to see more pics to make final decision.
yeah reminds me of those team orange 12s or whatever they were they could of just gave us the flint grey 12s again
nthat.gif

Are these what some folks on twitter been callin "Tiffany" IVs?  I'm guessin that must be them but it seems like a far stretch. 

I love Cool Mint Grays for these hah.
indifferent.gif
 srsly.... i don't even want to use nicknames anymore for shoes lol smh

:stoneface:  srsly.... i don't even want to use nicknames anymore for shoes lol smh

Lol I love nicknames for sneakers every time I hear guys call the playoff twelves shamu twelves or just Shamus I die in laughter even I wanna call then that

Last edited:
Thirsty or not, I'd rather preorder them than waste 4-8 hours of my time camping.  Especially if the price is right. 

Not when you can't file a paypal dispute in case of a problem, because you only have 45 days.
Very true.  If you get it from a reputable online source though, who does full returns, then it would be a lot less risky.  My friends have all gotten their pairs though them, including the Royals, no problems so far.  But yeah, didn't know about the 45 days.

Back
Top Bottom