Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

^ These pics do it for me. Was pumped for the original sample but the changes made me skeptical. Will still cop now after seeing those pics. They still look clean

Grey laces are a bonus as I was going to add them anyway 

Last edited:
That lighter grey could've worked if it wasn't for that green. This was a fail of a shoe, could've been nice but just fell short.

The toebox killee this shoe. Its okay on the grayscale ones.

The photoshops from before the shoes camr out had my hopes high. I still need to see em in person tho.

Last edited:
I'm with y'all change the color killllllllssssss these for me was gonna cop now sitting this one out.

why does the midsole look yellowed in the latest pics? ...
hoping it has to do with the camera/lighting

Last edited:
These might grow on me. I like what they did with the green glow. It's not too much.

But it would be no question if the toe box was the same.

i'm prolly the only one in this whole thread that actually don't mind the lighter grey toe box area and white midsole.

A lot of 4s have the consistent colored upper anyways with the exception of the military blues so i don't mind the slight change.

Just wish they came out earlier than August so i can enjoy them more during the summer

Right in time for Halloween...so mommy or daddy can get ya'll a pair to trick or treat in. 

Ugh, why the hell did they mess up a perfectly good colorway with that dumb greyscale toebox and a white midsole? Pass

The sample was on point.  I had plans to black out all the green accents and make yhe shoe grey and black.  However, now it's an easy pass for me.

YTF did they change the toebox color?! 
indifferent.gif

frown.gif

These were supposed to be my MINT kicks.... Oh well, on to the next... I need to find another Nike with an ill Mint C/W.

Back
Top Bottom