Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

It's going to be interesting to see how these sell in 2012 because in 2006 they sat in stores for a long while. 

1st day sell out (see old royal 10s). These 90s babies were too young back then. smh
Are people forgetting that some jordans do sit? Stealth IIIs sat for such an embarrasingly long time. You could pick em up for $50 off like two months later 

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

It's going to be interesting to see how these sell in 2012 because in 2006 they sat in stores for a long while. 

1st day sell out (see old royal 10s). These 90s babies were too young back then. smh
Are people forgetting that some jordans do sit? Stealth IIIs sat for such an embarrasingly long time. You could pick em up for $50 off like two months later 
I feel you but that was pre concords. 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by YOOY

You are much better off keeping that 06 pair DS and picking up another 06 pair to wear then purchasing these 2012 military blues. Still have to say the 06 have nothing on the OG 89's but unfortunately there is no way to wear those anymore even if they are DS so 06 is the next best. Oh what will the resale on these 2012's be probably higher then the 06.

06's are garbage

What's the point of getting them, you're better off with nothing.

Yep! That dude must be high as @@#* or something.
The 06's were so bad that these could easily be a better quality shoe than them. 

If you tried cleaning the 06's, the paint would come off. They creases to #%+% just trying them on and the mid sole paint cracked with the slightest wear.

Easy cop idk why ppl hate on blue J's lol. I love this color wave ima get 2 pairs and when one dies in a number of years break out the new ones
happy.gif
 I just hope they dont put that grey on em and the release the all white ones from the orignal sample pics from 2006....All white no grey was super fresh

My pair from 06? i think 06 its been so long is starting to go down hill.....to bad....

After years of wear (rain,snow NYC streets) mine have held up quite well. I don't even clean them unless they get really crazy.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

New pics!

The blue looks much lighter to me.

Maybe its the lighting..

air-jordan-4-2012_04.jpg

Looks so much different compared to Air Randy's version.
422008_10150561879921748_99090901747_9025032_1735173298_n-580x386.jpg
why is the bottom the same color as the suede. makes it look ugly

Originally Posted by YOOY

You are much better off keeping that 06 pair DS and picking up another 06 pair to wear then purchasing these 2012 military blues. Still have to say the 06 have nothing on the OG 89's but unfortunately there is no way to wear those anymore even if they are DS so 06 is the next best. Oh what will the resale on these 2012's be probably higher then the 06.

Wow, 2006 were crap to the fullest.   Did you ever own a pair?  The leather was so paper thin, the toe box would fold like as if it was a piece of paper. 

There's a chance these do sit. Just maybe, but it's not very likely, since the XIV's just sold out. If they sit I'll cop for $100 I've decided, but I'm only kinda into these. Looking forward to the Fire Red IV's way more.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

There's a chance these do sit. Just maybe, but it's not very likely, since the XIV's just sold out. If they sit I'll cop for $100 I've decided, but I'm only kinda into these. Looking forward to the Fire Red IV's way more.

This.  

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

New pics!

The blue looks much lighter to me.

Maybe its the lighting..

air-jordan-4-2012_04.jpg

Looks so much different compared to Air Randy's version.
422008_10150561879921748_99090901747_9025032_1735173298_n-580x386.jpg
why is the bottom the same color as the suede. makes it look ugly
You're the first to comment on this actually.
I was wondering the same. I'm not sure, but it doesn't look GOOD to say the least.

AJF Military IV's looked way better than these Lol. At least on those the color blocking was correct, in a sense.

I was wondering what the difference will be between these and the '06s.

Mr. Fantastickj- Nice! I see your upper straps are yellowing just like my deadstock pair. SMH

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

After years of wear (rain,snow NYC streets) mine have held up quite well. I don't even clean them unless they get really crazy.

How isnt there any paint chipping or creases
eek.gif
 my pair was done after a year of wearing

YEAH MY PAIR IS PRETTY MUCH BEAT AS WELL BUT I DONT SEE ME BUYING THE RE RETRO... IM SORT OF DONE WITH IV'S

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

This.  
Ughh I am going to be in Europe for that release (London). Maybe Nigeria but I dont think so. I need to get a friend to cop em for me. I want those more than I wanted the Techs (which I got)

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love me the military/bred 4's

had the 06 pair in middle school beat as hell they long gone now but i cant wait to cop the 2012's
pimp.gif

I don't understand all the hype about these shoes. I worked at Footaction when these first dropped. They were hard to sell and although did not sit for very long it was a struggle. No biggie in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Nautyc

I don't understand all the hype about these shoes. I worked at Footaction when these first dropped. They were hard to sell and although did not sit for very long it was a struggle. No biggie in my opinion.

I think the hype has died down significantly since it's retro release in '06.  
They did go on sale and sat for a while.    

air-jordan-4-retro-military-blue.jpg

With the way the White/Red XIV's flew off the shelves, I expect this release to follow the same pattern. 

Back
Top Bottom