Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

TOTALLY SHOCKED! I just left 2 malls with my wife.....and all stores pretty much have a fsr. Is it possible that I will be able to cop the obsidian's and Olympic 6's without planning a military style attack!? I hope so!

These get no love for real. If people keep sleeping on these and end up in clearance I'll hop on another.

Originally Posted by jacksodk

TOTALLY SHOCKED! I just left 2 malls with my wife.....and all stores pretty much have a fsr. Is it possible that I will be able to cop the obsidian's and Olympic 6's without planning a military style attack!? I hope so!

Impossible. Sorry bro

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

How long does fnl usually take to ship, from your personal experiences.
I'm fienin', one of my favorite js ever.
pookie-new-jack.jpg
You'll have em Thursday at the latest.

i am so confused, these are actually nice but they are sitting? they must have made wayyy too many this time or something. its the IV's, an actual nice retro.

i hope its the case with the fire reds too then
laugh.gif

Yeah left the mills, full size run in most stores, kinda made me mad I copped online last light for the fact of waiting a few days but seems like these are getting slept on for air yeezy 2 hopes and dreams, once NDC tweets the sold out link everybody will try to go cop these to ease the pain, but by then it'll be too late

What is crazy about the release is that it actually is a OG colorway but the 06' release quality was so legendarily bad that it has killed the colorways reputation. 

I just picked up my pair. Thinking about returning them lol. Have a feeling I'll probably see them at the oulet mall then I could just grab a pair for a cheaper price.

These aren't going to sit for long. When hearts break this week after 1000's of guys miss out them yeezys on NDC, these are going to be copped as consolation prizes
laugh.gif

The shirt for these is one of the nicer ones I've seen for a retro in awhile....35 dollars though
sick.gif
Have the shirts always been this pricey? I've literally NEVER looked into buying Jordan clothing other than a hoodie or jacket here and there.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Seems like they're using a regular bright white for these while the 06's I could have sworn were more of a yellowish to an off white color.

You are correct sir.
Can anyone post comparison pics of the 2006 pairs vs. 2012 pairs? I want to see the difference in the white.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

so it seems ndc is still showing a fsr but you can't add them to your cart.
12,13, and 14 are up for me. I was able to add a 12, I did cancel it out however...idk if it'll allow you to pay for them .....keep trying maybe?  What sized does it show on your end?
And Nike's twitter did say that they would tweet when ALL sizes are gone.....

I went to the mall at 7 pm and still got my size 12, I wish every release was like this.

Back
Top Bottom