Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

Just got off the phone with a Eastbay CSR, he told me that Nike sent their pairs in two different shipments the second of which is scheduled to arrive Monday no later than Tuesday. The backorder date on my email was 6/9/12. Dont think its that big of a deal but thank god I got thru at other sites.
Thanks for informing everyone. Had the same backorder so looks like it isn't that big of a deal if Eastbay is pretty sure they are getting that second shipment.

My FNL order just shipped
pimp.gif
Should arrive wednesday pics to follow

Originally Posted by taz92

Are there any noticeable differences between this release of the Military IV's and the last retros? Just want to know if I should pick up a pair since I still have 3 DS pairs of the last release.
Main difference is the quality which has supposedly improved (I don't have my pair in hand yet) Paint chipping and cracking issue on the midsole should be resolved. The leather on these is also better, some say better than the WC IV. Ill be the one to judge that. Also, the upper is bright white instead of that bland off white color. Hope that helps. P.S. get rid of your 06's
ohwell.gif

lol. I am surprised it sold out today considering online stores had almost all sizes available late at night yesterday/early this morning

Originally Posted by asianplayer

FNL system is all messed up. Called Saturday to cancel my order and now it showing it shipped. 
30t6p3b.gif

We both in the same mess, I called and canceled Saturday morning and now it says shipped for me.

This release really sat they still had 5 pairs in my size at my local footlocker when I went there to check on Sunday afternoon.

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

Just got off the phone with a Eastbay CSR, he told me that Nike sent their pairs in two different shipments the second of which is scheduled to arrive Monday no later than Tuesday. The backorder date on my email was 6/9/12. Dont think its that big of a deal but thank god I got thru at other sites.

Thank you...It's good to hear that. I guess that is why FTL still has sizes available for the 2nd shipment.

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

More sizes available at FTL.COM.

good looking

just ordered a pair

im gonna send back a pair i bought off ebay for $218

No problem man. Hopefully my back order will ship soon.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

These fools at END suck. Been calling em since Friday and all I get is a machine.. smh

You should email them; just reply to your order confirmation email. I cancelled at 7 am on Saturday when I was able to cop in store at Footlocker with ease. The shipping email had already generated and they were still able to cancel but this was on Sat morning.

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

More sizes available at FTL.COM.

Same at eastbay.com so you could get free shipping. They are on back order so it must be for their second shipment

Originally Posted by youngsole23

are these true to size ?

They run big. I'm a 9 but bought an 8.5, although if you buy TTS you should still be ok, you'll just have a lot of room in the toebox.

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Originally Posted by taz92

Are there any noticeable differences between this release of the Military IV's and the last retros? Just want to know if I should pick up a pair since I still have 3 DS pairs of the last release.
Main difference is the quality which has supposedly improved (I don't have my pair in hand yet) Paint chipping and cracking issue on the midsole should be resolved. The leather on these is also better, some say better than the WC IV. Ill be the one to judge that. Also, the upper is bright white instead of that bland off white color. Hope that helps. P.S. get rid of your 06's
ohwell.gif

First, the quality [leather] is a lot better.
Even better than the WC's.

Secondly, the "white" on these are not as bright as the WC's.

Someone posted a comparison of the white a few pages back.

ordered from h-s got them for less than I'd have paid locally shipped. I'd all but given up on Jordans this year too

Back
Top Bottom