Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Same here, in 06 walked into a athletes foot and they had my 9.5 mars 4s and it was maybe 2 weeks after RD.. They even had retro 5s sittin there.. Swooped them too. I swear ever since the last 5-7 Years I never seen as many hype beasts as I see now. Everybody wants to be like somebody in a music video, when they should realize who started the trend it was Mike And Tinker. Not wale and rickross lol

Originally Posted by Zyzz

90% of the sneakerheads/hypebeasts today werent even collecting in 2006 nor even know about the quality back then
roll.gif

I remember walking into a mall around here and asking for a size 11.. the closest they had was a 12. I copped because I knew I would fit it down the line and I really wanted them. I did fit down the line, and i still have them.. They're beat but will have to wait to cop the '12s. They will be had tho, believe that.
pimp.gif

just got my ndc shipment confirmation, first time I got in on a release day purchase from them since cool grey xi. Thanks NT for telling these hypebeats the shoes are crap.

I got an email this morning from eastbay telling me my pair was on backorder and it would be a few weeks. Never had that happen before, and with this release? of all the shoes ive got from them in the past. these were still available in every size on eastbay as well as every other site for a few hours after i ordered mine. Extra butter had one pair left and luckily it was my size, so i cancelled w/ eastbay. Really didnt wanna wait. extra butter is the spot

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I miss releases like this... I hope it is like this from here on out (but I know it won't be)

man i'm hoping for the same thing let em last till at least 12 in the afternoon ill be happy with that haha yeah right huh.. and for all that said they didn't get a ship conformation yet i'm on the same boat but with eastbay they said back ordered im pretty sure i'm good tho i'm in no rush

im not sure why people slept on these. I love white jordans with red or blue accents. I dont think it was the yeezys that slowed this down just really a lack of interest But these will hopeful become my most worn shoe

didnt realize these sold out on NDC. Didnt pick up my rsvp pair @ NTLA but they seemed to have a FSR.

picked up for under retail. guess i will pick up all the 4s this year. love the classic box and black plastic. 4s are in my top 3 favorite Js

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

how early do you think people are going to line up?

Depends on where you live.
Over here, people usually start lining up around midnight.

So 8+ hours before release.

laugh.gif
Where do you live?

Got Ndc shipping confirmation email also
Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

guess i will pick up all the 4s this year. love the classic box and black plastic.

That's the plan for me... At least all the OG colorways. 4s are my favorite sig and the packaging for these is toooo nice. I also like the shape of these new retros... Theyre more flatter to the ground instead of having that boat shape. Hope fire reds won't be a hassle and might just buy the breds online early to make sure I get a pair. I'll be done with JB after that..

Wait, hol up...Is the quality really that much better? Cuz I passed on these as soon as I heard they were retroing again. Still have my '06's and I pretty much hate them like an unwanted step child.

But if the quality is up to par, that might change some things.

Don't know if I should pick these up for $112 + tax with my employee discount.. They're just sitting on shelves

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Don't know if I should pick these up for $112 + tax with my employee discount.. They're just sitting on shelves

I would for that price.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

For that price I would.  
These are sitting now, but who are we kidding, these will be gone soon enough.  

Originally Posted by marcushatten

I got an email this morning from eastbay telling me my pair was on backorder and it would be a few weeks. Never had that happen before, and with this release? of all the shoes ive got from them in the past. these were still available in every size on eastbay as well as every other site for a few hours after i ordered mine. Extra butter had one pair left and luckily it was my size, so i cancelled w/ eastbay. Really didnt wanna wait. extra butter is the spot
Just to let you know, the back-order notification you received is the standard notification that is sent out with every back-order.  We are expecting to receive our second shipment in for these shoes during the next few days. 

EastbayRep - Ray

ordered from wellgosh and got a call from Fedex today

i really hope its not about customs fees
30t6p3b.gif
otherwise im just filing a claim and getting my money back. im not paying anymore for these.

anyone else order from them??

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Just to let you know, the back-order notification you received is the standard notification that is sent out with every back-order.  We are expecting to receive our second shipment in for these shoes during the next few days. 

EastbayRep - Ray
good to know.. i know i said i'm in no rush but i kind of want these in my hands all ready i'm trying to peep the quality with my own eyes lol

Sup yall... JIMJAZZ pair just came in, FNL pair should be in tomorrow. First thing I noticed when I took the shoes out was the soft leather. Im talkin chris bosh soft. Its almost too soft because it seems like its gonna crease in no time, and it offers very little support. (I dont mind not gonna ball in these) I ordered a size 9 because my 9.5 white cements were roomy even with sneaker shields in. These however fit perfectly, they would be way too tight if I put the shields in so i can forget that idea. Overall I like what JB did with this colorway. Its a shame so many people slept because of the bad reputation its gotten over the years. I love the blue contrast over the white with alittle bit of grey accent on the toebox and wings. I suggest you grab a pair if you havent all ready. Ill try to put pics up tomorrow when my other pair comes in.

i didnt sleep i never do i know the main retros always going to look better in person for the most part

Lol

Why is it that bc ppl choose not to buy a retro, theyre sleeping? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some ppl have no interest in these at all....tons are more retro crap is dropping this year. Including Fire reds and Black/red IVs

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Sup yall... JIMJAZZ pair just came in, FNL pair should be in tomorrow. First thing I noticed when I took the shoes out was the soft leather. Im talkin chris bosh soft. Its almost too soft because it seems like its gonna crease in no time, and it offers very little support. (I dont mind not gonna ball in these) I ordered a size 9 because my 9.5 white cements were roomy even with sneaker shields in. These however fit perfectly, they would be way too tight if I put the shields in so i can forget that idea. Overall I like what JB did with this colorway. Its a shame so many people slept because of the bad reputation its gotten over the years. I love the blue contrast over the white with alittle bit of grey accent on the toebox and wings. I suggest you grab a pair if you havent all ready. Ill try to put pics up tomorrow when my other pair comes in.

Boi Stop! Yo take any release without any hassle. They have to be what you want first. Don't buy into hype folk. But I wouldn't mind a few releases to be less strenuous. Don't think obsidian 12s and olympics 6s will be like this!

Back
Top Bottom