Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Dammit missed the restock... Was busy trying to see if Nike LA or Santa Monica had em first and someone swooped on my sz. Still need a 13 
nerd.gif

Didn't the Eastbay rep say they were expecting a restock this week?

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Dammit missed the restock... Was busy trying to see if Nike LA or Santa Monica had em first and someone swooped on my sz. Still need a 13 
nerd.gif

Didn't the Eastbay rep say they were expecting a restock this week?

I would call finishline/footlocker/champs cause I know these are sitting in many cities

im surprised with how many positive comments you guys are giving. I thought the blue was wack again. They are 0/2 as far as getting the blue to look like the oG's

Whats the point of the hole at the bottom of the box. Won't this cause the midsole to yellow faster cuz of oxygen coming in through dat hole?

nice shoe saw them on feet today but not up there with TB3s, still I would cop if I didnt just pick up cav IVs...

Picked up a couple pairs...

These were always one of my favorites growing up. I've worn them a few times already and I'm pretty satisfied with the quality so far.

If these stick around long enough for a price drop I won't hesitate on coppin a 2nd pair.

The Mili Blue really pops on these in every pic I see!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I just copped my pair from footaction for 120.80! Use the bday coupon and a $25 giftcard. Love getting J's under retail.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I just copped my pair from footaction for 120.80! Use the bday coupon and a $25 giftcard. Love getting J's under retail.

Nice pick up...

Copped two pair myself of these...one to wear and another to hold on to for a while...clean color way regardless of what everyone thinks...

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Nice pick up...
^Thanks. I wasn't in love with these but they are still a clean shoe and they are iv's. They are slowly selling out where I'm at...just slowly.

couldn't pay retail on these.... and sold my used 06's couple months back when they announced these would release for $150. Looking for another pair of cements for a decent price tho size 13. fo real

Plenty still around in my area. I surprisingly saw a lot of these at the Drake concert. Still SMH @ the off blue that heads were rocking with with these. Its a hard blue to find IMO. And that grey is just ehhhh

Anybody ever consider that maybe these sat because JB actually listened to us, and produced the amount we actually wanted? Everyone and his grandmother who thinks he is a "sneakerhead" copped these, and they're still sitting ! This could however have positive or negative outcomes .

Heading to Downtown SF union square soon and probably gonna be so tempted to pass by NTSF and pick up a pair. I've held out since release date but might be a gametime decision to copp just a pair of the 2012. I still have a DS pair of 06 though. lol

Back
Top Bottom