Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

I like how no one is on board with these. Come by Mid-May, everyone's gonna be hopping on them

Nowadays, there's no such thing as an "Easy Cop" where I live and I live in a small suburb down in SoCal called Rancho Cucamonga.

Place is full of hypebeasts and resellers, up to this day I'm still salty
30t6p3b.gif

Start video around 1:58 mark. Review of the 2012 version via SneakGeekz.

Downside, he bought from Air-Randy.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Start video around 1:58 mark. Review of the 2012 version via SneakGeekz.

Downside, he bought from Air-Randy.

tired.gif

2:06

"These first released in 2006."

are-you-serious-right-now.jpg

Best colorway of the IV's in my eyes...

Quality was ehh at best...But it's a colorway that I'd always wanted since I first saw a classmate wearing the OG's back in the 3rd grade...

At any rate purchased two pairs back in 06' and wore through my first pair up until about the end of 10'... Swapped them out for a new pair after that...Been wearing these about twice a month of so since then...I'll be re-upping x2 this year...

Pics from today...
401357664.jpg

401357650.jpg

my '06 pair have held up very well but not as good as my '01 true blue iii. they're starting to chip just a little on the inside midsoles, but not too bad. my '01 true blue iii haven't chipped anywhere at all. the blue on the 2012 milis look a little off, maybe they look more accurate in person.

i personally think this shoe is the TEST to jordan. back in 2006 these were sitting on shelves. if THESE SELL OUT. its official and safe to say that we got a problem on our hand.

I will be picking these up. We will see how hyped these really are. I expect these to be the easiest pick up of the 4's releasing this year. I love this shoe.

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

i personally think this shoe is the TEST to jordan. back in 2006 these were sitting on shelves. if THESE SELL OUT. its official and safe to say that we got a problem on our hand.
I like to think that the Bordeaux spizike and the Royal Xs were tests.. these are definitely going to sell out.

There's a problem on our hands trust me.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

I like to think that the Bordeaux spizike and the Royal Xs were tests.. these are definitely going to sell out.

indifferent.gif
totally forgot

If they sell out, doesnt mean the hypebeast are on the prowl..
Just means more people want em this time around yall.

indifferent.gif

Naw, these are a better indicator, because they've been released before. They sat and went on sale before.

For all this sell out talk, those Spiz'ikes were still in stores where I live a week after release.

I don't see how you can call this release a test, there are a lot more collectors then back in 06..

Maybe a test to see how many Nike make.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

I don't see how you can call this release a test, there are a lot more collectors then back in 06..

Maybe a test to see how many Nike make.

You mean more resellers and hypebeast

Originally Posted by Magic1978

indifferent.gif

Naw, these are a better indicator, because they've been released before. They sat and went on sale before.

For all this sell out talk, those Spiz'ikes were still in stores where I live a week after release.
I never said that those Spiz'ikes sold out.. they were bought in decent amount when they released, and if they had released back in '06 they would have sat harder than anything.

Hell, if they had dropped before the Concords they would have sat harder than anything..

The group of people buying Jordans just because they're Jordans is huge at the moment, and I doubt that these will sit for any time longer than a day or two at most.

Back
Top Bottom