Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Tryna decide whether I should make the drive to local mall (25 min) or go with NDC 
30t6p3b.gif
 not a morning person...

Not diggin them, got wc4s got cav4s skipping these military's and waiting on blackcement4s and fire red4s and I should be all set lol good luck to everyone gettin their pairs though!

Damn, I just missed them on jj (checked at like 12:15-12:20), because I was catching up on this forum... NDC next, 5am... Maybe the Yeezys will release between now and then, and I can get lucky... There wasn't a time of release, right?? Could be any time Saturday?? The Cool Grey 12s that were released a week late on NDC, they never gave a release time, and it was like 4pm in the afternoon or something...

JJ would like to thank you for your order.

Your order has successfully been submitted for processing.

I should be good right or should i go cop in the morning, never ordered from here before.

Originally Posted by Amesvill

JJ would like to thank you for your order.

Your order has successfully been submitted for processing.

I should be good right or should i go cop in the morning, never ordered from here before.

I'm the same exact boat as you bruh

JJ is very touch and go. I've had numerous orders cancelled especially if you ordered more than one pair.
If you ordered (1) pair you will probably be good to go. Any NO they don't email you about the cancellation, they just
ship what they please. Shady biz practices but legit shoes and great packaging.

Nah total came to 175 ima try my luck online in the morning with finishline if I end up getting 2pairs I'll either beat one to the ground or use to trade for obsidian 12s

Wore mine all day today. I went with my normal size 12 and I think they fit a little better than the WCs.

On to the Fire Reds and BCs. 4s >>>>

Originally Posted by verizonflow

Just ordered off CT for the first time.. Can anyone tell me how fast they're shipping is?

If you used shipper saver expect next month. If you paid expect next week. 

Back
Top Bottom