Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by verizonflow

Just ordered off CT for the first time.. Can anyone tell me how fast they're shipping is?

whats CT? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cash Bagz

Just ordered off CT for the first time.. Can anyone tell me how fast they're shipping is?

whats CT? 
nerd.gif
Crooked Tongues.
Took my WC4s damn near a month to come.  In perfect condition though. *kanyeshrug*

CT = CrookedTongues.com. They were supposed to be up at 9 AM UK Time but they're up now (~6:30 AM UK Time). They raised the price to 120 lbs which is about $186 (remember some credit cards charge up to a 3% international fee so you should check with your CC on that; I have one CC that doesn't charge international fees, all of my others do). They used to have Jordans at 110 lbs (e.g. White Cement 4s) and 115 lbs (e.g. Playoff 12s) but it looks like they raised their prices. They're shipping is well done but it's a bit slower (5-7 business days on average) than Endclothing.com which is very fast for international shipping (less than 5 business days).  Also, the packaging for EndClothing isn't that good (in the past they've put the shoe box in a fed ex envelope so the box tends to get dinged up).

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

If you used shipper saver expect next month. If you paid expect next week. 
that was only for the White Cement 4s.  I have no idea why those took so long to ship;  the playoff 12s shipped within a few days

Thanks.

Had to cancel my order though. Accidently ordered 2 pairs instead
of one.. Stupid iPhone.

Guess I'll try NDC tomorrow in the AM. If that doesn't work, hopefully they sit here in Utah..

Well I just paid 205$ shipped from CT with the extra shipping I hope my debit card doesn't charge international fees? Didn't want to pull the trigger but decided since its a OG colorway why not

they take about 10 biz days sucks but free shipping from UK isnt bad lol

on the cement 4's the box lable was different cuz they were the UK release. I wonder if they will be different on the new box 2

Pass for me. 2 much blue coming out this year. Def gettin the Olympics VI's and VII's. and if I can get my hands on the GMP VI's and VII's that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!

BDUB313 wrote:
How long CT takes to receive with paid shipping?

Im all ways happy with them
your shoes will be shipped out tomorrow or the next day
but the 1st time I bought from them It took longer to process my order idk if it was cuz i was a new customer or cuz it was a fluke

This might have an obvious answer, but I haven't tried buying online in a long time so please bear with me. Is something wrong with my clock or do Jordans go for sale online at footlocker/eastbay.com at 7am EST and 4am PST?

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

This might have an obvious answer, but I haven't tried buying online in a long time so please bear with me. Is something wrong with my clock or do Jordans go for sale online at footlocker/eastbay.com at 7am EST and 4am PST?

nope your right they dont do 12am releases any more idk maybe because of all the web site crashes from all the hype and resellers
this started about a month or 2 ago

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

nope your right they dont do 12am releases any more idk maybe because of all the web site crashes from all the hype and resellers
this started about a month or 2 ago
hmm that's pretty interesting, if I lived in East Coast I might actually wake up to press refresh a thousand times
laugh.gif

the 2006 edition's quality was lacklustre. This 2012 edition is superior in quality and fits true to size, without the discomfort of the last reissue.

gonna make a trip to the mall tomorrow and make a game time decision...on the fence and leaning towards passing

the 2006 edition's quality was lacklustre. This 2012 edition is superior in quality and fits true to size, without the discomfort of the last reissue.
do you write Crooked Tongues product descriptions or something?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

gonna make a trip to the mall tomorrow and make a game time decision...on the fence and leaning towards passing

Yeah, kinda how I feel......If I find them-then good....If I don't-no biggy....

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

do you write Crooked Tongues product descriptions or something?

Lulz. Forum 8 never disappoints.

Kinda forgot these were coming out today.

Will only cop if on discount.

Very small line (~20 ppl) at 34th st and 6th ave footlocker in NYC...this should be an easy cop for most people; they open at 7am

Back
Top Bottom