Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is everyone so sure that we're getting tech grey's AND cements? were cement's even confirmed or just tech grey's?

Originally Posted by CJ863

why is everyone so sure that we're getting tech grey's AND cements? were cement's even confirmed or just tech grey's?

i'm pretty sure we're only getting one of them.

Originally Posted by CJ863

i'm pretty sure we're only getting one of them.

bruh these are trash
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
man...

These are going to turn out fine. Its always the same routine, complain complain complain, and when release version pics come out, 
eek.gif
. Then complain complain again, then cop. 
laugh.gif

These are going to turn out fine. Its always the same routine, complain complain complain, and when release version pics come out, 
eek.gif
. Then complain complain again, then cop. 
laugh.gif

oh my....
on the pics with the AJ V lows, the AJ IV white/tech greys in the background really has
full grey outsole colorblocking!!!!
while i can accept a darker grey, the outsole colorblocking is really too much :frown:

oh my....
on the pics with the AJ V lows, the AJ IV white/tech greys in the background really has
full grey outsole colorblocking!!!!
while i can accept a darker grey, the outsole colorblocking is really too much :frown:

If they dont fix this shoe. I will not cop. And thats real. Forget all of that you are gonna cop regardless when they release. This is a grail. So if its not done right, ill track down another pair of 99 retros.

If they dont fix this shoe. I will not cop. And thats real. Forget all of that you are gonna cop regardless when they release. This is a grail. So if its not done right, ill track down another pair of 99 retros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom