Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect timing, a week before my birthday. The wifey always asks what I want and same ol answer "I'm good hon, I don't need anything". Looks like next year will be more like "I would love a couple pair of Jordan IV's"...crossing my fingers that JB does this classic well.

Perfect timing, a week before my birthday. The wifey always asks what I want and same ol answer "I'm good hon, I don't need anything". Looks like next year will be more like "I would love a couple pair of Jordan IV's"...crossing my fingers that JB does this classic well.

Originally Posted by chazc

"The best leather ever?" lol
roll.gif

We got dat good premium leather!

Saw someone wearing the Cement 4's today and saw no speckles, weren't the og they had the jumpman on the back.

Saw someone wearing the Cement 4's today and saw no speckles, weren't the og they had the jumpman on the back.

After the horrible leather quality from the 2006 release, I've been pretty apprehensive about buying another pair of IVs. The white cements are my favorite colorway no doubt, but I don't want to be burned again. For Jordan Brand's sake, these better be make of "dat premium leather."

After the horrible leather quality from the 2006 release, I've been pretty apprehensive about buying another pair of IVs. The white cements are my favorite colorway no doubt, but I don't want to be burned again. For Jordan Brand's sake, these better be make of "dat premium leather."

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by seth320

Hope the box is OG will cop x2
The question how ever is:
Does it make sense to make the box OG 

but the shoe itself not?

I rather have a very standard Jordan box but get a very authentic looking shoe.
QFT.
Thank god this is only a sample though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom