Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Gordonson

These are supposed to have leather very similar to the Motorsport VIs.

I remember that vid
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sthebest

SoleAddict34 wrote:

^^so many things wrong on that, luckily toddlers don't care, but yeeeshh....
they actually line up to the 2006 IVs as far as the leather wings and back tab go. the kids versions have had that for a few years now.

then mens version will probably have the plastic heel tab and wings. theyre definitely on track to being a faithful retro so far. and i'm personally willing to settle since most 99 IVs cant be worn anymore.

you mean rubber wings & tab
Looks like the adult Militarys are gonna have the "leather" wings
ohwell.gif

air-jordan-summer-2012-retro-catalog-shots-2.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sthebest

SoleAddict34 wrote:

^^so many things wrong on that, luckily toddlers don't care, but yeeeshh....
they actually line up to the 2006 IVs as far as the leather wings and back tab go. the kids versions have had that for a few years now.

then mens version will probably have the plastic heel tab and wings. theyre definitely on track to being a faithful retro so far. and i'm personally willing to settle since most 99 IVs cant be worn anymore.

you mean rubber wings & tab
Looks like the adult Militarys are gonna have the "leather" wings
ohwell.gif

air-jordan-summer-2012-retro-catalog-shots-2.jpg

I picked up the GS "white cement/Tech Grey" Grade school pair for my fiance as a throw in Birthday present.
Really nice out of the box, felt "quality" vs some of the other shoes from Jordan Brand lately which was nice.
Can't wait for the mens version that drops on my birthday oddly!

Here is a quick iPhone review i did last night of them , & best of all she is happy with them lol
pimp.gif

I picked up the GS "white cement/Tech Grey" Grade school pair for my fiance as a throw in Birthday present.
Really nice out of the box, felt "quality" vs some of the other shoes from Jordan Brand lately which was nice.
Can't wait for the mens version that drops on my birthday oddly!

Here is a quick iPhone review i did last night of them , & best of all she is happy with them lol
pimp.gif

I feelin the leather wings better though. i remember denim bleeding on the 06' version.

I feelin the leather wings better though. i remember denim bleeding on the 06' version.

No way these are out already any pair that is from overseas is suspect. Its October and release isn't until Feb??? I can't fade that.

No way these are out already any pair that is from overseas is suspect. Its October and release isn't until Feb??? I can't fade that.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

You know how the early releases go.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

You know how the early releases go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom