Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by green rhino123

Here�are some�classic clips Yo! Mtv Raps featuring the Ice-T, his girl & the Nike Air Jordan 4 White/Black...

���� ����
they show up at 5:00 min

��

you were really doin it if you had the new Air Jordans
Ice was killin it back then
ahh...memories. yall see Ed Lover with the blonde /black Gumby fade? 
laugh.gif
 side note: what was up with dudes dying their hair back then? Malcolm Jamal Warner dyed his red for a minute, Aaron Hall from Guy dyed his partially blonde, Devante from Jodeci dyed his completely blonde, and the list goes on 

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

^^^^ ur both right...complaining brought us to where we are.....but so did greed (on jb's part).

the only way to get that true change is boycotting (we know this will never happen cuz tinker dropped lines that make cats fiend)

so we're stuck in this cycle

youre either in the cycle or you moved on...

me? im only coppin the colors that make my mind melt

quality be damned i started w/ og 5's back when gentry's ugly mug was scarin little girls at his middle school dance (i call u ugly cuz u have a hand in this horrible quality)....

and im just as happy with those og's as i am w/ 2011 cement grey 3's....y?...

ignorance is bliss.....we ignorant back then cuz we rocked ogs not knowin what they'd be worth if we kept them DS......we ignorant now cuz we rock jays that have far less quality than ogs and we just continue to feed that beast......even if we know what crappy quality we rockin, it's done in an 'ignorant' way (ie- as if we didn't know we could get better quality)...

moral of the story?
buy what you like and like what you buy...whether that's spendin 300 + on some og's/early 21st centuries off ebay.....
or payin retail for some real lower quality retros....do you and do you to the fullest

there are options people....complaining isn't what's buggin me (because believe me recent JB quality is worth complaining over)....what bugs me is when people talk like there are no options.....
Exactly my dude, exactly. 
smokin.gif

If you want to spend that type of money on some OG's? Go ahead, but keep the bashing to yourselves. Let the people enjoying these shoes right now enjoy them. 

Nobody was bashing you in 2001 because your pairs didn't look like the '88 pair. 

Everyone was just happy to have them again. 

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

^^^^ ur both right...complaining brought us to where we are.....but so did greed (on jb's part).

the only way to get that true change is boycotting (we know this will never happen cuz tinker dropped lines that make cats fiend)

so we're stuck in this cycle

youre either in the cycle or you moved on...

me? im only coppin the colors that make my mind melt

quality be damned i started w/ og 5's back when gentry's ugly mug was scarin little girls at his middle school dance (i call u ugly cuz u have a hand in this horrible quality)....

and im just as happy with those og's as i am w/ 2011 cement grey 3's....y?...

ignorance is bliss.....we ignorant back then cuz we rocked ogs not knowin what they'd be worth if we kept them DS......we ignorant now cuz we rock jays that have far less quality than ogs and we just continue to feed that beast......even if we know what crappy quality we rockin, it's done in an 'ignorant' way (ie- as if we didn't know we could get better quality)...

moral of the story?
buy what you like and like what you buy...whether that's spendin 300 + on some og's/early 21st centuries off ebay.....
or payin retail for some real lower quality retros....do you and do you to the fullest

there are options people....complaining isn't what's buggin me (because believe me recent JB quality is worth complaining over)....what bugs me is when people talk like there are no options.....
Exactly my dude, exactly. 
smokin.gif

If you want to spend that type of money on some OG's? Go ahead, but keep the bashing to yourselves. Let the people enjoying these shoes right now enjoy them. 

Nobody was bashing you in 2001 because your pairs didn't look like the '88 pair. 

Everyone was just happy to have them again. 

im calling these the "RUS GRISWALDS" since he wears them in Griswald christmas vacation. you can see them in the begning where he is laying on the couch, and outside puting up lights!!!

im calling these the "RUS GRISWALDS" since he wears them in Griswald christmas vacation. you can see them in the begning where he is laying on the couch, and outside puting up lights!!!

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

JB needs serious schooling on quality.

!!@* is !#+%$## ridiculous nowadays.

No they dont.  We keep buying these craptastic quality retros.  So they are gonna keep giving it to us.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

JB needs serious schooling on quality.

!!@* is !#+%$## ridiculous nowadays.

No they dont.  We keep buying these craptastic quality retros.  So they are gonna keep giving it to us.

Anyone else notice that the shades of gray on DJ Dels white cements and deftronics are different??? Dels looks like the right gray while deftronics looks like the darker gray that is what were all expecting to see in february.

Anyone else notice that the shades of gray on DJ Dels white cements and deftronics are different??? Dels looks like the right gray while deftronics looks like the darker gray that is what were all expecting to see in february.

Originally Posted by jecca650

I noticed this too.. Deftronic had these a month ago, I remember seeing the video a long time ago.  Delz' pair looks much lighter... To be honest who knows what they're going to look like, people's pair could very well be 'early release' pairs from Slam Dunk Space, VMV or many other sites that already offer the 2012 Cement IV.  Until mid-late January comes around then maybe we'll see what the correct shade will look like..

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

WOWZERS this might be my only double up in 2012. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

You're trippin sucka! You know you're gonna grab like 4 pairs of Chicago X!!!!!!!!!!!
now THATS the biznis!

Originally Posted by B0R0UGH

Originally Posted by jecca650

I noticed this too.. Deftronic had these a month ago, I remember seeing the video a long time ago.  Delz' pair looks much lighter... To be honest who knows what they're going to look like, people's pair could very well be 'early release' pairs from Slam Dunk Space, VMV or many other sites that already offer the 2012 Cement IV.  Until mid-late January comes around then maybe we'll see what the correct shade will look like..

Its probably going to end up being the slightly lighter shade of grey. They make tweaks towards the end of the production process. Kinda like how the Black Cement III leather looked extra shiny in early pics and was not nearly as shiny in person. Or early concords had see thru toes and slightly lower patent cut on the early pairs, but on the final product will probably be the lighter grey that people want

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

here's a review from deftronic�

Their shape in this video has added a little more reassurance to me lol. Some of the pics I seen before this vid had just super weird looking shaped shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom