Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by super23freak

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

2000-2005 looking fakes in my opinion, oh how times have changed.
Whats the issue?

No issue for me I could care less but back in my day we compared everything to these and the originals.
313120188.jpg

and what you boys are getting are not even good fakes from the time frame i mentioned. But hey you fellows seem to have cash to burn so make it rain for all I care.

383958033.jpg

Originally Posted by super23freak

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Whats the issue?

No issue for me I could care less but back in my day we compared everything to these and the originals.
313120188.jpg

and what you boys are getting are not even good fakes from the time frame i mentioned. But hey you fellows seem to have cash to burn so make it rain for all I care.

383958033.jpg

If you don't like these I don't see the point in trying to spew hate all over this thread

We know that the previous releases of these are better but to just be negative is really

Pointless. You don't like them that's fine let others enjoy them.

If you don't like these I don't see the point in trying to spew hate all over this thread

We know that the previous releases of these are better but to just be negative is really

Pointless. You don't like them that's fine let others enjoy them.

99's shade of grey is so light it looks fake... J/K! but it gets old with all the "ogs and 99's are better" duh! good luck finding a wearable pair of those! and let others enjoy what they're offering in 2012 ... can't go back in time, unfortunately.

99's shade of grey is so light it looks fake... J/K! but it gets old with all the "ogs and 99's are better" duh! good luck finding a wearable pair of those! and let others enjoy what they're offering in 2012 ... can't go back in time, unfortunately.

Whats the issue?

313120188.jpg

383958033.jpg

Those 99s look great and all, but this is for the 2012 white cement IVs thread.

Maybe you should consider making a 1999 White/Cement 4 Appreciation Post...im just saying is all.

Whats the issue?

313120188.jpg

383958033.jpg

Those 99s look great and all, but this is for the 2012 white cement IVs thread.

Maybe you should consider making a 1999 White/Cement 4 Appreciation Post...im just saying is all.

Originally Posted by jayem

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by primetime21

i really think this will be a crazy release............
100% sadly
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

SMH, if i miss out i might break something
LOL.
Please can someone hook up this man his Chi X's.
Before he goes berserk. lol *I know wrong thread, but I feel bad for the guy*
its all good man, i like these wayyy more than the X's i just dont want to/cant miss out

Originally Posted by jayem

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by primetime21

i really think this will be a crazy release............
100% sadly
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

SMH, if i miss out i might break something
LOL.
Please can someone hook up this man his Chi X's.
Before he goes berserk. lol *I know wrong thread, but I feel bad for the guy*
its all good man, i like these wayyy more than the X's i just dont want to/cant miss out

2 for me saving my monies right now!!!!!
And if them Breds come out black friday its a wrap i can call it quits on JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom