Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

all i have seen is may 29th, i doubt they get pushed back. MORE PICS PLEASE, AND PICS ON THE FEET WOULD BE EXTRA APPRECIATED!! THANKS

Originally Posted by sho3tym

is retail 140 or 150?

and there is talk about pushing them back?

$150 bro. Hopefully they don't push it back cuz the 29th is my birthday
pimp.gif

Pics on "footlockerunlocked" proves that most of us will be investing in black dye on the 29th...
smh.gif

I have yet to see these "live" so I'll just wait and see what the final product is like with the tongue...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I thought the Mr. T tongue was debunked as just a sample.

Yeah it's supposed to be a sample. Retail version shouldn't have the Mr. T tongue... I WONT be copping if they have it...

i think i might pass on these joints, but i'll see if i'll be saying the same thing when i see them in person.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I thought the Mr. T tongue was debunked as just a sample.

Yeah it's supposed to be a sample. Retail version shouldn't have the Mr. T tongue... I WONT be copping if they have it...
Just a sample bro. The ones from the Jupman23 website do not have that T so that's the one we should be getting.

these and the 2's are the first two releases im have actually been excited about in a long time. the 6's have been exhausting.

They look pretty sick in pics, I want to see them in person before i pull the trigger

The pics of the powder blue 9s with the blue stripe on the Tounge are 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

ill be in new york when these come out so i hope they sit for a little bit so i can get them either on a 50% weekend or just with the regular 30% when i get back to cali through some of my hookups

9's are my grails COPPED 4 SURE!!! im even geeked up on replacing my cdp 9 with some new joints this summer ...the white/black/red C/W is the ISSHH!!

are these still coming out the 29th? people are saying they are going to release in june...?

Back
Top Bottom