Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

this will be copped
pimp.gif

Still not sure about these...will make the call in person.

I think the pics make them look good.

I don't think these are worth copping early for extra cash. They are nice but wont sell out due to all the other releases near this release. Will be getting my pair on RD

How can a shoe this dope only have 50 weak pages? And the same guys in all 50 man I think some people here on nt only go for what's hyped and that's it. Cause these are some of the dopest j's to drop in a min.

How can a shoe this dope only have 50 weak pages? And the same guys in all 50 man I think some people here on nt only go for what's hyped and that's it. Cause these are some of the dopest j's to drop in a min.

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

THIS IS A VERY GOOD THING. PRAY FOR THIS FROM NOW ON. MAKES IT SO MUCH EASIER TO WALK IN AND COP A PAIR WITH NO HASSLE. CAN'T WAIT TO ROCK MY PAIR OUT LATER ON TODAY.

Originally Posted by iverson50ggg

I don't think these are worth copping early for extra cash. They are nice but wont sell out due to all the other releases near this release. Will be getting my pair on RD

QFT. With the way J's are lately, these are a collector's dream as opposed to a hypebeast/resellers' payday. They are a love it or hate it shoe. Hope these hit Swoosh with the quickness, or I'll have to wait it out till they are discounted. Not a shoe I'd buy for $150, but for around $90, I'm ready.

i might cop dont have any 9s so if they go on sale in the dmv which i think they will ill cop waiting for the black reds tho

Been waiting for these since I was a kid
happy.gif

I can't wait to wear them to games next year

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

THIS IS A VERY GOOD THING. PRAY FOR THIS FROM NOW ON. MAKES IT SO MUCH EASIER TO WALK IN AND COP A PAIR WITH NO HASSLE. CAN'T WAIT TO ROCK MY PAIR OUT LATER ON TODAY.

Some of us grow up and take care their stuff first. i remember when i first joined 4 yrs ago, all i wanted was the newest and latest kicks, 4 yrs later, i dont even care if they get sold out of not, my priorities come first, then if i have some money left for kicks, i'll treat myself.........Only speaking for me idk how other people feel...but im just putting my 2 cents in.

Our book shows that they're just a GR. I imagine similar numbers to white/red XIIs, etc..

^^Nice pics Memphis
pimp.gif
That 2nd pic sold me...Do these run true to size or do u recommend a half size up?

those are hot, as of right now i don't have any ix's
frown.gif
i'm deff gonna cop i really like those ix's n ix's are mad comfy, im pissed i sold all mine

Originally Posted by 310HxA

^^Nice pics Memphis
pimp.gif
That 2nd pic sold me...Do these run true to size or do u recommend a half size up?

YEA MOST PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT THESE AND SAY EHH NICE SHOE BUT REAL JORDANHEADS ALREADY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS WITH THESE. I ASKED NO QUESTIONS. JUST WENT IN.

THEY DEF RUN TRUE TO SIZE MAYBE EVEN A LIL SNUG BUT I LIKE MY J'S THAT WAY. I WOULDNT SIZE UP BUT DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH ROOM YOU LIKE TO HAVE IN YOUR SHOE.

Back
Top Bottom