nike_aj9_121027-r1.jpg

nike_aj9_121027-r2.jpg

nike_aj9_121027-r4.jpg

nike_aj9_121027-r6.jpg

mi121027-01-r1.jpg

mi121027-01-r2.jpg

mi121027-01-r3.jpg

mi121027-01-r8.jpg

Feel like I can accomplish the same with the Slim Jenkins, didn't make much sense to buy both...

Striking similarities...and now these are slowly growing on me. Smh. Must resist.

Same here, but I know there's better stuff out there this holiday, so I'm controlling myself.
Never really have this much "like" for a non-OG colorway, but I admit, these are really nice.

Last edited:
Striking similarities...and now these are slowly growing on me. Smh. Must resist.
Same here, but I know there's better stuff out there this holiday, so I'm controlling myself.
Never really have this much "like" for a non-OG colorway, but I admit, these are really nice.
Yeah I think I'll exercise some restraint unless these sit which is unlikely.

I'll keep my JB list for the rest of the year to two (Black Cement IVs & Cool Grey IXs).

Nike on the other hand...too many to name.
mean.gif

LOL...they look exactly the same as they did when the first pictures surfaced. You switch siders are something else...:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Switch siders? Yeah ok...

So now it's ludicrous to be on the fence regarding a random Retro+ colorway...cool.  There was once a time where you could catch colorways like this on markdown.  Compared to the stuff in that alter ego pack, these are decent.  No contrast stitching or at least less contrast stitching would've put them over the top.

The shoe looks good.

Too many bigger releases around the same time though.

I'll cop a B grade from an outlet, maybe.

Gotta keep my chips right for the Blk/red IV and Blk/red XI

Switch siders? Yeah ok...

So now it's ludicrous to be on the fence regarding a random Retro+ colorway...cool.  There was once a time where you could catch colorways like this on markdown.  Compared to the stuff in that alter ego pack, these are decent.  No contrast stitching or at least less contrast stitching would've put them over the top.

WHOOOAAAA there guy...

If I wanted to direct my message at any particular person, I would have, but it wasn't...it was a general assessment. Didn't mean to get you hot and bothered.

Sidebar: I wanna give a special shoutout to FutureDHughes, who seems to NEVER be bothered by other's comments. He posts a lot, sometimes gets crap for some of his posts/pictures...I've never seen him snap back or blow up at anyone. Salute to you, sir. I wish more people were like you.

Also, if you are "on the fence", as you put it, then you didn't switch sides, you just made a delayed decision. Which, technically speaking, does NOT make you a switch sider...indecisive, maybe...but a switch-sider, no.

Yes, there was a time when certain non-og colorways went on discount, but I'm pretty sure that ended with the Royal X's...the rest of what you're saying is an objective opinion, to which we are all entitled to, but garners no response from thekid

I didn't mean to upset you, guy. I'm sorry. BFF's...??!

Lol, it's not that serious.  It was just a curious "general assessment" in a thread with little activity.  I decided to bite and reply in a thread of like 5 people even discussing these.  That simple.

WHOOOAAAA there guy...
If I wanted to direct my message at any particular person, I would have, but it wasn't...it was a general assessment. Didn't mean to get you hot and bothered.
Sidebar: I wanna give a special shoutout to FutureDHughes, who seems to NEVER be bothered by other's comments. He posts a lot, sometimes gets crap for some of his posts/pictures...I've never seen him snap back or blow up at anyone. Salute to you, sir. I wish more people were like you.
Also, if you are "on the fence", as you put it, then you didn't switch sides, you just made a delayed decision. Which, technically speaking, does NOT make you a switch sider...indecisive, maybe...but a switch-sider, no.
Yes, there was a time when certain non-og colorways went on discount, but I'm pretty sure that ended with the Royal X's...the rest of what you're saying is an objective opinion, to which we are all entitled to, but garners no response from thekid
I didn't mean to upset you, guy. I'm sorry. BFF's...??!
roll.gif

Anyone seen these with the black soles from the factory error at stores? All the pairs at the stores I've gone to have the white sole.

Slim Jenkins > Photo Blue's
devil.gif

to me they look  almost  like the same shoe except the shade of blue is a little different.   I was gonna cop but I think i'm gonna hold off and see if they get marked down.  There is to many hot releases this month.  China jade lebron X's Olive 9's and the bred 4's are what I will be copping over these. Hopefully they sit on selves until Jan. and I can pick them up on discount.  

Back
Top Bottom