Air Jordan IX Black/Photo Blue... first pics via Modernnotoriety.com

Yo son, tell me why my order came in & theres 2 boxes. I check my account & seen I got charged twice. I didnt want 2 pairs of the same shoe. Its gonna be hella hard to get the other off me, can I just return it to a Finish Line store at a mall??

I wonder if JB made a lot of these to make up for the pairs that got screwed up on the first run, with the black soles...

Yo son, tell me why my order came in & theres 2 boxes. I check my account & seen I got charged twice. I didnt want 2 pairs of the same shoe. Its gonna be hella hard to get the other off me, can I just return it to a Finish Line store at a mall??

I know you could call FNL and they will send you an return label so you can ship it back to them for free

Yeah, you can return them to the mall.

I just walked into DTL in Baltimore and bought mine. They look a lot better in person, really nice.
grin.gif

These are a no for me, for now.

They could of been better.

Trying for Slims.
 I wore both of them over the past two days & I will say the Slim Jenkins trump the Photo Blues hard. The leather is real soft on the Photo Blues & the Slim Jenkins has a more snug, comfortable feel.

I must say, I thought these were ugly at first and planned on passing.

But when my girlfriend gave them to me I was very happy on how they looked.

I have a feeling these are going to go down as a very underrated colorway.

I liked these but just not enough, if I can get 'em for like 125 I'd prolly go for it. I think kicksdeals posted a black friday deal for these at $135 but I think it's probably over by now and i don't think that included shipping.

i generally just like this color combo id love to see what these look like with some matchin blue laces or white laces, i think it needs a lil more pop up top myself

Slims > these

They'll take the place of the Orion 7s, or Stealth 10s.

You either love em or hate em, and most people hate em.

I have both these and the Slims, and to me they aren't near as much alike as people looking at pics would like to believe.  I really like both of them , and the photo blue COLOR is much better than the Carolina blue on the slims.  BUT, the slims are a better looking shoe overall.  Slims leather is a lot less stiff, they have a better sparkle on the nubuck and are creasing a lot less.  The grey eyelets and colored laces make them just look better overall.  If they would have used the photo blue on the slims instead of the Carolina blue, it would have been a GREAT shoe.  But I really like my photo blues too.  The black is very dark and stays that way, the leather is stiff but stays clean and can take a beating.  I actually like the blue stitching on the black, but only because of the color of the photo blue.  It's just a really nice color. 

I have all of these IX's but the olives, and this is my 2012 list.  I will include the cool greys I will get in 2 weeks because they are my favorite IX's anyway.

Cool Grey IX

DB IX

Fontay Montana

Slim Jenkins

Bentley Ellis

Motorboat Jones

Photo Blues

Kilroy's

Calvin Baileys

Just my opinion and can understand someone disliking them all or liking them in a different order.  People's views on the 2012 IX's seem to be very polarizing

My only view is that there are way too many, but hey.  Can't knock JB for flooding the market when people are going crazy all of a sudden for the red headed stepchild of the first 14.

You guys need to be leaders and not followers. I just got my pair on a finishline restock. (They still have them up now fyi) This colorway is beautiful.

(Will get flamed here but these are 10 times better than the olives in my opinion)

You guys need to be leaders and not followers. I just got my pair on a finishline restock. (They still have them up now fyi) This colorway is beautiful.

(Will get flamed here but these are 10 times better than the olives in my opinion)
i wont flame you but i just strongly disagree with you. the photo blues were awful, restocks? in cleveland they sat on shelves for months. the restock pairs r prolly the ones we left sitting.

but the colorway isnt ugly. If these auto sold out and the olives were sitting then you and everyone else would be saying the photo blues were fire

Back
Top Bottom