Air Jordan IX January 2018

Tax szn undoubtedly plays a part . Regardless sell outs will happen. The fact is the people that typically don't have money like that now do got money to dispose of.

So they can get in the race too, which in turn drives the hype , which makes some of these sneakers harder to obtain than they normally would be. Again that's not saying they wouldn't have sold out regardless.
Im just saying that it definitely adds to the hype.
I also do agree that the fact that Supply is being limited by brand Jordan plays a big part as well.

2018 will not be the year of the disco :lol:
Wanted these but only on disco
Oh well hope everyone got em who wanted them
Still waiting on All Star 9s to go for $140

Any updates rooster?
Nike.com does not allow any coupons to be used on them, thus sitting.

DSG fsr
Centre214 almost fsr
Champs & EastBay fsr
FTA/FTL some sizes only available in store
Villa sizes missing (my 9.5 gone)

I still can’t figure out how City Blue sold out on these

Last edited:
Tax szn undoubtedly plays a part . Regardless sell outs will happen. The fact is the people that typically don't have money like that now do got money to dispose of.

So they can get in the race too, which in turn drives the hype , which makes some of these sneakers harder to obtain than they normally would be. Again that's not saying they wouldn't have sold out regardless.
Im just saying that it definitely adds to the hype.
I also do agree that the fact that Supply is being limited by brand Jordan plays a big part as well.

Exactly, it’s not that complicated

I’m waiting for that as well.
Hopefully those who took L on Bred 9s don’t turn around and start buying AS9s

Took me 1.5 years to think whether I should cop charcoal 9s because Kilroy9s are gone

Finally these happened, originally called DMP9s, now called AS9s

I’m glad nobody like these
Because they are trash, non-OG trash please don’t cop

Picked up my pair from Champs. I did not do the app reserve this time. I was going to wait a few weeks because I spent so much last month. They look better in person.:nthat: Using my $20 VIP award helped.
20180310_113630.jpg

Hopefully those who took L on Bred 9s don’t turn around and start buying AS9s

Took me 1.5 years to think whether I should cop charcoal 9s because Kilroy9s are gone

Finally these happened, originally called DMP9s, now called AS9s

I’m glad nobody like these
Because they are trash, non-OG trash please don’t cop

You bring up a good point. I think ASG9s got lost in the AS release hype so they’ve been sitting but I’m sure a lot of people like you and me are waiting for the disco train.

E2505BDF-94E4-45C7-8EF1-4397CB5E6B1E.jpeg
I copped for $117. I got it on champs.com
Had $82 left on a card from taking those nasty bred Westbrook’s back. So I did well replacing the Westbrook’s with a Jordan. I wouldn’t have copped these if I didn’t have the money on my champs card but now that I’ve seen them on foot I’m really digging these I might have been upset if I passed thinking they’d sit. Seems nothing is sitting this year I guess Jordan was true to their word when they said they’re cutting back on production. I tried for the black supremes though and took an L so this was a nice consolation prize at half the price. Nice cop guys.

Yeah can’t wait for the broke tax season ppl to go back to being broke. Feel like I’ve taken a lot of L’s lately and then I thought “duh it’s tax season everyone is rich right now.”
It’ll go back to being a little easier as the next few months go by when the jobless go back to being broke as usual.
Lol

Exactly, it’s not that complicated
Y’all are tripping if y’all think the tax season stuff carries weight. Like the shoes weren’t gonna sell out regardless.
Tax season or not, a limited, nice looking shoe sells out 10 times out of 10.

And a lot of the “tax season” folk don’t even know how to buy shoes these days. They think they can just walk in and buy when pairs tend to be raffled off.

What I see is the reseller crowd knowing stuff is limited and cleaning out inventory to sell locally.

Yeah can’t wait for the broke tax season ppl to go back to being broke. Feel like I’ve taken a lot of L’s lately and then I thought “duh it’s tax season everyone is rich right now.”
It’ll go back to being a little easier as the next few months go by when the jobless go back to being broke as usual.
Lol
I hope you keep taking Ls with ignorant comments like this.

You guys have to realize that we all live in different demographics...in my area around this time of the year and i see parents buying the whole family pairs of J's without even blinking an eye...i already know whats up!

E2505BDF-94E4-45C7-8EF1-4397CB5E6B1E.jpeg
I copped for $117. I got it on champs.com
Had $82 left on a card from taking those nasty bred Westbrook’s back. So I did well replacing the Westbrook’s with a Jordan. I wouldn’t have copped these if I didn’t have the money on my champs card but now that I’ve seen them on foot I’m really digging these I might have been upset if I passed thinking they’d sit. Seems nothing is sitting this year I guess Jordan was true to their word when they said they’re cutting back on production. I tried for the black supremes though and took an L so this was a nice consolation prize at half the price. Nice cop guys.
Good decision
B86046CA-83CA-416D-8988-D7862F4DD7AE.jpeg
Why not?
7F199147-25FA-4ADE-9853-479A49CFBBAA.jpeg
2003 Nu Retro 2
Why not!

Nike should stop playing on the Jordan 2 silhouette.

Back
Top Bottom