Air Jordan IX January 2018

Speaking of all the tax stuff, I was just at the mall and some dude walks up to the footlocker employee and says " yall got the tax season 9s?" in the most serious voice, the funniest part was the employee knew exactly what he was asking for cause he responded in his most serious voice too " nah we had about 26 pairs there was a line this morning". LOL...I just looked around like waittttt....is this a joke or something....dudes really were seriously calling them the tax season 9s and didn't even laugh about it, must be the official name for it.
The master 12s were referred to as the tax season 12s too

the ppl that were out and about buying these, besides resellers, were ppl that have less than 10 pairs of kicks, 100%. Just sayin, Master 12’s? Same....9’s are ugly as hell and it wasn’t because they were limited, a certain group of ppl wanted these. An all black Jordan that they can wear for a long long time and easy to keep clean. I did not see any of the normal sneaker heads I normally see in my 3 hours cleaning up at a few different malls. Tax season def. has something to do with these selling out, besides being limited. If you go by the “limited” mindset, these would be going for much more on stockX, but they aren’t.....
True story
Look at the guys Unbreakable was talking to in video..... walking out with 8 shoe boxes..... best explanation is that he is a reseller

And 2/3 are ladies...... ladies for sure have less than 10 pairs of Jordan’s.

That is accurate

Last edited:
These previous releases were nowhere near the master 12s. Depending on where you live. You could have got multiple sizes of these past releases even though they were less #s. Master 12s, places have 250-300 pair and a lot of people still struck out
Just want to talk about 12s a bit

I like PSNY 12s the best
Wasn’t paying attention when they released. Now I do regret.

I remember masters 12 have good leather?

My pair from over a decade ago. :wink: But without that ugly patent leather.

custom ix's 002.jpg

custom ix's 004.jpg

the ppl that were out and about buying these, besides resellers, were ppl that have less than 10 pairs of kicks, 100%. Just sayin, Master 12’s? Same....9’s are ugly as hell and it wasn’t because they were limited, a certain group of ppl wanted these. An all black Jordan that they can wear for a long long time and easy to keep clean. I did not see any of the normal sneaker heads I normally see in my 3 hours cleaning up at a few different malls. Tax season def. has something to do with these selling out, besides being limited. If you go by the “limited” mindset, these would be going for much more on stockX, but they aren’t.....

Why don't you say IMO

Dudes gonna start that tax season DS collection set. :lol:

lol. im still laughing about what I saw and heard, cant believe dude really rolled up there asking for the tax season 9s like its the official color way. The employee didn't even correct him or ask him which shoe is that, dude knew it was the bred 9s just went along with it in a serious manner too.

I think these are sold out at my local HoH or at least the normal sizes.

I’m sure some sizes left at sneaker boutiques for now.

guys, even my hoh manager, whom i’m very close with, straight up told me, it was a different crowd looking for these 9’s....and no, not imo, it’s a proven fact 9’s are amongst the ugliest J’s

very surprised these sold like they did. i thought for sure they'd sit. but like it has been said of course it's tax time. i slept as i was not at all interested and feelings haven't changed.

Anyone know how these bred 9s fit? Or should I ask the different "crowd" aka the tax money people this question? Nah im kidding, but seriously anyone try their pair on yet?

Back
Top Bottom