Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

Sexy but hard to justify. True blues/space jams/royal blue foams all in a month span. I got money but blowing 800 plus during christmas is crazy. I gotta make some cuts lol

Most likely passing.

Last edited:
  I'm gonna grab these,  because they have dropped them so many times, it might be a while before we see em again.  Just an excuse to stop babying my 2010s.  

Gametime decision.

My 02's are still damn near DS.

If I still had my 02 pair ds I'd 100% be getting these. Even more so in that case. Those first two front eyelets...that's it for me. They finally got it done right. But then ****** the jumpan lol. trolling

Last edited:
^Yea,,Been like that forever, ogs were the last time they had it. The Anthracite 9s were the first time the lace stay made an appearance since the og 9s.

Last edited:
Tried to add to cart , but saids cart is empty. However when i put the kobe J9s in cart the shoe in cart is the white black vred 9s.. Strange..

My connect already got these, tb3s, and sj11s locked in, so no.

Wish I had a connect for qs, limited, and OG 1s though .

The Behind the Design on the SNKRS app on the AJ9 show the Jumpman on left shoe facing the heel on some of Tinker's sketches. Either way, I'm really liking these. I'm not sure if I should wait for the price to drop or not. I would like to get the 11s but would settle for an 11 low. I believe some lows will release next year.

I guess doesn't matter if they're up now or on December 3rd. These will sit.

Maybe if didn't drop it a week before space jams. Maybe will sell better?

I hope to get these on discount later on the road.
im waiting for them to go on sale at fnl in a few months for 160 like the charlotte 10s then use one of my winners circle rewards coupon

Technically the jumpman should face the heel on the left shoe because he was dunking with his left hand in the logo pic.
So the OG was aesthetically correct but commercially incorrect.
Billion dollar brand messed up their own logo and didn't give a dayum :lol:

The Behind the Design on the SNKRS app on the AJ9 show the Jumpman on left shoe facing the heel on some of Tinker's sketches. Either way, I'm really liking these. I'm not sure if I should wait for the price to drop or not. I would like to get the 11s but would settle for an 11 low. I believe some lows will release next year.

This is true. Tinker sketch had jumpan facing the heel.
This just changed my mind about these. It would actually be cool to have a pair of IX's that are different from all the others.
Nike should be advertising these as OG concepts

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/behind-design-air-jordan-9-outsole

Back
Top Bottom