Champs Map
1zfpugi.png

FTA map
331n7zm.jpg

FTL Map
24oy1sg.jpg

Last edited:
please don't give them any ideas :smh:

The prices on retros are ridiculous, haven't bought a pair of J's since '10. I remember when the black/red XIV retroed in '05 and they were $150...I thought it was crazy at the time and here we are now. :smh:

It's ridiculous how Jordan Brand astronomically raised the prices of the retros. It's understandable if the quality of materials has improved, but I don't see any difference from these releases to ones in the past 5 years.

As close to the original as possible they said, improved branding in 2016 they said

Wish finishline would have waited or extend that sale for the kobe 9s to these space jam 9s [emoji]128530[/emoji] Retail it is

It's ridiculous how Jordan Brand astronomically raised the prices of the retros. It's understandable if the quality of materials has improved, but I don't see any difference from these releases to ones in the past 5 years.

Dude, y'all need to stop complaining about the prices.THESE ARE MICHAEL JORDAN'S SIGNITURE SHOES.

I don't know if y'all missed the era when all this started. I don't know if y'all been on Niketalk/internet so long that these weak *** memes and MJ jokes are starting to have some effect on your brain, or if you really believe that BS about "Oh, they're just shoes, bro" , in any case you're wrong as hell, and more out of the loop than you realize.

I never hear people compmain about the price of Kobe's (lol @Kobe Bryant avitars) or Lebrons, and to compare them with Michael is laughable.

Michael Jordan hasn't played pro ball in over a decade, is never in the media or spot light, and he is still ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRTY! There isn't a day in your life, that you come outside and don't see that man's logo. Y'all can not be serious.

When MJ dies, what do think prices are gonna look like? You think they're gonna drop? Stay the same?

I've said it time and time again, the new breed of JB consumer is spoiled rotten. Y'all get every shoe you ever wanted, produced in mass quantities and at the same price as all the MJ wannabes signiture sneakers.

Long story short, Michael could be charging another 100 bones,and that's still small potatoes all things conisidered. Be happy we ain't really getting taxed.

Last edited:
Dude, y'all need to stop complaining about the prices.THESE ARE MICHAEL JORDAN'S SIGNITURE SHOES.

I don't know if y'all missed the era when all this started. I don't know if y'all been on Niketalk/internet so long that these weak *** memes and MJ jokes are starting to have some effect on your brain, or if you really believe that BS about "Oh, they're just shoes, bro" , in any case you're wrong as hell, and more out of the loop than you realize.

I never hear people compmain about the price of Kobe's (lol @Kobe Bryant avitars) or Lebrons, and to compare them with Michael is laughable.

Michael Jordan hasn't played pro ball in over a decade, is never in the media or spot light, and he is still ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRTY! There isn't a day in your life, that you come outside and don't see that man's logo. Y'all can not be serious.

When MJ dies, what do think prices are gonna look like? You think they're gonna drop? Stay the same?

I've said it time and time again, the new breed of JB consumer is spoiled rotten. Y'all get every shoe you ever wanted, produced in mass quantities and at the same price as all the MJ wannabes signiture sneakers.

Long story short, Michael could be charging another 100 bones,and that's still small potatoes all things conisidered. Be happy we ain't really getting taxed.
has to be the wackest thing Ive seen on nT in quite some time. I'm no OG but I joined in 2014 but been lurking since 2009. We are getting hustled period. You think its about MJ now, you're delusional. Its all about good ole captialism. The only folks getting spoiled are the folks at Nike who are laughing to the bank. people see JB as a deity. Kobes and Lebrons are the same price with current or at least recent tech buddy. This TB release has awakened wire a few people to jb's hustle. They promised they'd give shoes closer to the og and they us remastered 2010 9s cuz they were too lazy to change the tooling.

The shut up and buy mindset is too strong on NT because folks everywhere don't realize they have buying power. It's a shame

Last edited:
has to be the wackest thing Ive seen on nT in quite some time. I'm no OG but I joined in 2014 but been lurking since 2009. We are getting hustled period. You think its about MJ now, you're delusional. Its all about good ole captialism. The only folks getting spoiled are the folks at Nike who are laughing to the bank. people see JB as a deity. Kobes and Lebrons are the same price with current or at least recent tech buddy. This TB release has awakened wire a few people to jb's hustle. They promised they'd give shoes closer to the og and they us remastered 2010 9s cuz they were too lazy to change the tooling.

The shut up and buy mindset is too strong on NT because folks everywhere don't realize they have buying power. It's a shame
For most people on this website hype is over facts. I actually got into it with someone defending paying over retail. He was mad because I was against it. And let's not get into people who pay over retail for "used" shoes and brag about it. Suckas...

I don't think they are getting over per say

Because nearly every company has had changes with retros, while raising prices. Well maybe besides New Balance or Puma. Even with New Balance the shapes are different.

And people do complain about the prices of KD's, Kobe's and Lebron's.. Them sitting is why they've gone down or stayed the same.

I just don't understand how people want exact replicas of something they never had. How many people up here had OG III's? I see both sides, and a lot of people have a sense of entitlement.

I don't think they are getting over per say

Because nearly every company has had changes with retros, while raising prices. Well maybe besides New Balance or Puma. Even with New Balance the shapes are different.

And people do complain about the prices of KD's, Kobe's and Lebron's.. Them sitting is why they've gone down or stayed the same.

I just don't understand how people want exact replicas of something they never had. How many people up here had OG III's? I see both sides, and a lot of people have a sense of entitlement.
complaints follow broken promises jb should never have issued in the first place my friend. You don't have to have owned the og, especially when jb promises it to you anyway.

sorry but this guy makes a great point. salute to him.  MJ is legendary the prices are not bad compared to ugly LeBron shoes being 225 and up. Other "NAME BRANDS" that you pay just for the name cost you 400 easy. Now the problem is this..NIKE IS THE ONLY ONE EATING OFF THE GREEDY PRICE RAISES. I think i read somewhere that Jordan Brand made 3-4 billion last year. while MJ only got like 200 million or something like that...thats not even 10 percent....WE BUY THE SHOES BECAUSE OF MIKE AND THE CULTURE IT Represents. The 90's golden era. SO YES NIKE IS TO BLAME. FOR wack quality and Corporate BS. just like every other corporate america company. GREED GREED GREED.

I can see all points on both sides here.  But simply put, If you don't like it don't buy it.  I want the truest form as well.  But we get what we get.  If they hold up as well as my 2010s, it will be a good buy.  The remastered theme is simply to get us to continue to buy the same shoes again and again.  If you truly like a specific color and want a fresh pair then we bite.  Nike knows that.  From the VI to the XIV I had almost every colorway(bulls) they came out with in the 90s.  And dare I say they held up no different overall.  Obviously if your ballin in them they gonna wear out quicker.  That's any shoe.  I guess my point is even though I love the originals as well,  sometimes the pedestal they get put on is too high.  

I can see all points on both sides here.  But simply put, If you don't like it don't buy it.  I want the truest form as well.  But we get what we get.  If they hold up as well as my 2010s, it will be a good buy.  The remastered theme is simply to get us to continue to buy the same shoes again and again.  If you truly like a specific color and want a fresh pair then we bite.  Nike knows that.  From the VI to the XIV I had almost every colorway(bulls) they came out with in the 90s.  And dare I say they held up no different overall.  Obviously if your ballin in them they gonna wear out quicker.  That's any shoe.  I guess my point is even though I love the originals as well,  sometimes the pedestal they get put on is too high.  
announcing the remastered program and their mission to replicate the ogs,they legitimized that pedestal fam.

at least their retros of OGs are nice
​  I think that also.  The prices today are high,  but they were considered high then also.  Believe me,  mom gave me hell every time I would use Christmas/birthday money on them.   "paying for a name " is what I always got told.  But it was always worth it to me.  Not much has changed. For me anyway.  I'm my opinion overall the retros are decent in quality.  I'm 36 talking about shoes in a forum sooo there you go.  Lol.   Its nice to read peoples desire for certain shoes and why. 

sorry but this guy makes a great point. salute to him.  MJ is legendary the prices are not bad compared to ugly LeBron shoes being 225 and up. Other "NAME BRANDS" that you pay just for the name cost you 400 easy. Now the problem is this..NIKE IS THE ONLY ONE EATING OFF THE GREEDY PRICE RAISES. I think i read somewhere that Jordan Brand made 3-4 billion last year. while MJ only got like 200 million or something like that...thats not even 10 percent....WE BUY THE SHOES BECAUSE OF MIKE AND THE CULTURE IT Represents. The 90's golden era. SO YES NIKE IS TO BLAME. FOR wack quality and Corporate BS. just like every other corporate america company. GREED GREED GREED.
MJ is legendary for what he did on the basketball court but he is just another flawed human being like the rest of us. "Only got 200 million" for a company to use his likeness for a product. You make 200 million seem like chump change. MJ is the GOAT as far as the hardwood goes but the obsession and fascination with his line his borderline ridic. I aint going to front, I got Js in the closest and I've paid over retail a few times because I didn't have the means to cop when I was a child but now as I'm getting older and understanding money more I've realized that nostalgia can sometimes be overpriced. If you're using the same materials from a decade ago, the price hike seems unjustifiable.

MJ is legendary for what he did on the basketball court but he is just another flawed human being like the rest of us. "Only got 200 million" for a company to use his likeness for a product. You make 200 million seem like chump change. MJ is the GOAT as far as the hardwood goes but the obsession and fascination with his line his borderline ridic. I aint going to front, I got Js in the closest and I've paid over retail a few times because I didn't have the means to cop when I was a child but now as I'm getting older and understanding money more I've realized that nostalgia can sometimes be overpriced. If you're using the same materials from a decade ago, the price hike seems unjustifiable.
best point.

Even though these back and forth comments are redundant.

Just wait until the, "told you these would sit" and "why are you passing" comments come. 30 pages wasted lol

best point.

Even though these back and forth comments are redundant.

Just wait until the, "told you these would sit" and "why are you passing" comments come. 30 pages wasted lol
on the real. I was just trying to see if folks had more pics of the shoe in hand haha

my point is this. Gucci, Prada, and etc...charge 400-700$ and up for sneakers that don't last long at all. matter of fact they wear down much quicker than a jordan sneaker any day. And some people pay the prices because THATS WHAT THEY CHOSE TO WEAR AND BUY WITH THEIR MONEY. its a choice. that simple. same as Air jordans. its your choice. as for as 200 million being chump change. I never said that. I said its dead wrong for mj to make less than 10 percent on sales when he is the face of the brand. without him the shoes would not be HOT. period. he is the greatest player not Nike. he is the one that led the bulls to 6 championships. People respected Mike before they respected the shoe today. so less than 10 percent  is corporate BS,politics, and greed just like most fortune 500 companies. 

Gonna have to make a very hard decision between these and Space Jams.

These are so classic, but I've never owned a mid 11 and Space Jams this year are fire.

Last edited:
Gonna have to make a very hard decision between these and Space Jams.

These are so classic, but I've never owned a mid 11 and Space Jams this year are fire.
hey jams since it'd cost you less money if you want the other pair later. These 9s should have no resell at all(retail or a few over)

Back
Top Bottom