Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

All this moon boot talk is gibberish fambs...sneaker is as sleek and sexy as hell....

Wonder what yall would call Lebron 4's?....:rolleyes

The IXs are inspired partially by hiking boots, so the moon boot talk is legit. There are sleeker Jordan's but these are definitely one of the chunkier models. I'm going to sound pessimistic but it is doubtful they flip the Jumpman back considering the new lows have it reversed still but even included the bottom lace loop.

Lastly, I love the LeBron IVs, my favorite model. Another moon boot vibe.

All this moon boot talk is gibberish fambs...sneaker is as sleek and sexy as hell....

I'd call the Lebron 4 my favorite in the entire line. Ever worn a pair? one of the greatest ZOOM insoles ever in the history of Nike.

THE KEY TO THIS SHOE IS THE 2 EYELETS IN THE FRONT. FIRST TIME BEING DONE RIGHT. DONT SLEEP.

Last edited:
I can't wait for these to drop. Put me down for two pair. 
nthat.gif

Honestly no clue. But seeing that these are dropping, I'm certain they'll drop more OG colors alongside. We haven't seen the UNCs or Charcoals for some time.

Teue, the only time I remember a model truly being a one off was ironically the baron ix. Those released by themselves with no other IXs in that time frame. I could go for a new pair of powder IXs myself.

In the beginning years of the Air Jordan shoe line, several models were widely considered to resemble "moon boots".
It's one of those things you had to be a part of to understand :smokin

I want the charcoal 9 with the boot shaped, crackled Nubuck and that bright true red

Copping since I only have the CDP. They're worn out. My favorite 9.

I'd call the Lebron 4 my favorite in the entire line. Ever worn a pair? one of the greatest ZOOM insoles ever in the history of Nike.
Bruh.....have 3 pairs Allstars , all whites both worn to the ground and an east coast pair still DS...My favorite lebron behind the 3's...and yes zoom is god tier...but no matter your size it always seems like the pair your wearing is like 2 sizes too big...#Fax

In the beginning years of the Air Jordan shoe line, several models were widely considered to resemble "moon boots".
It's one of those things you had to be a part of to understand :smokin

Cmon papi.....i was on the peter pan bus...you was still puttin peter pan up in your room.

J/k fambs......but i really cant recall people comparing these to hiking boots...but at the same time i was in 7-8th grade when these came out and living in DR (I was probably the only "sneakerhead" in my whole school and hood) so i kinda get your point...

With all that being said ....IMO i dont see the resemblence

Thatll be a better case for the 15's really

Bruh.....have 3 pairs Allstars , all whites both worn to the ground and an east coast pair still DS...My favorite lebron behind the 3's...and yes zoom is god tier...but no matter your size it always seems like the pair your wearing is like 2 sizes too big...#Fax
Cmon papi.....i was on the peter pan bus...you was still puttin peter pan up in your room.

J/k fambs......but i really cant recall people comparing these to hiking boots...but at the same time i was in 7-8th grade when these came out and living in DR (I was probably the only "sneakerhead" in my whole school and hood) so i kinda get your point...

With all that being said ....IMO i dont see the resemblence

Thatll be a better case for the 15's really
I never mentioned anything about hiking boots.
Everybody called them MOON BOOTS back when they were originally released.

I'm in for pair strictly for hooping. Looking forward to these more than the 12's

Definitely up for a pair. Had the OG's back in high school and then got the 1st retro back in 2002. I still have them, but they are somewhere at my parents house (gotta find them as they are in great shape). Just hope they get the glitter on the mudguard right.

Back
Top Bottom