Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

Some of y'all actually shocked these aren't sitting online like y'all suspected... can't judge how consumers react based on how slow a thread on NT is

It was a no brainer that these would sell faster than the 3s

The average buyer these days could care less about a Nike Air logo... they're focused on price and hype

Next week's release gon be crazy
Finishline.com has damn near a FSR. So much for your entire post, lmfao.

Except the fact that they`re focused on price and hype. They Sell based on the fact that they`re about to be "Sold out" while all along they`re just not putting all sizes online at once. When people see SOLD OUT, the anxiety kicks in and folks who didnt initially want them, now NEED them.

Yall better get hip to the game..........These companies out here exposing all the fake sneaker forecasters saying what will sell out and what wont, lol.

Last edited:
Finishline.com has damn near a FSR. So much for your entire post, lmfao.

Except the fact that they`re focused on price and hype. They Sell based on the fact that they`re about to be "Sold out" while all along they`re just not putting all sizes online at once. When people see SOLD OUT, the anxiety kicks in and folks who didnt initially want them, now NEED them.

Yall better get hip to the game..........These companies out here exposing all the fake sneaker forecasters saying what will sell out and what wont, lol.

Yeah I don't really pay attention to FNL.. 100% of the time they sell out last because they have so many card errors happening on release day

My main point was that a lot assumed that the masses would just pass on these...

I never understood how ppl based the hype of shoes based on how slow a thread on NT moves or them sitting in their particular city

Saw my size up on NDC this morning and copped. Logged in with my Nike+ account so i can maybe get a reservation for the next release I really want.
Wish I had a promo code to shave off a few bucks but it is what it is. I have some piece of mind knowing I've never had any quality issues when ordering off NDC

what part of OG and Jordans is hard for most to fathom when it comes to how shoes move?

TBs had a few things going against them...

1. Price (Misinformed "fly by nighters" thought it was a $30 mark up) when in reality it was only $20. WC 88s were $200 when J's were still $160.

2. Yeezy release. resellers were throwing all their money to yeezys, and sheep followed suit by paying $500 plus for a yeezy and in the same breath saying $220 was to much for TB3.

3. They made a **** ton of TB 3s. Good for me. I was able to get swoosh on multiples so I can take advantage of the yeezy defectors once they mass produce V2s ( Rumor I'm hearing is that they're wont be a V3 for a very long time) and Jordan is "cool" to them again.

Buy what you life at the end of the day. 9s were a must in the Finish Line layaway days for me.

Damn near full size run but No 7.5
Nike has a 7.5 and 15, the exact sizes that Finishline doesnt have.

Hmmm............Wonder if nike is waiting for finishline to sell through their stock, then they will make those sizes available themselves.

Last edited:

what part of OG and Jordans is hard for most to fathom when it comes to how shoes move?

TBs had a few things going against them...

1. Price (Misinformed "fly by nighters" thought it was a $30 mark up) when in reality it was only $20. WC 88s were $200 when J's were still $160.

2. Yeezy release. resellers were throwing all their money to yeezys, and sheep followed suit by paying $500 plus for a yeezy and in the same breath saying $220 was to much for TB3.

3. They made a **** ton of TB 3s. Good for me. I was able to get swoosh on multiples so I can take advantage of the yeezy defectors once they mass produce V2s ( Rumor I'm hearing is that they're wont be a V3 for a very long time) and Jordan is "cool" to them again.

Buy what you life at the end of the day. 9s were a must in the Finish Line layaway days for me.
How? My account was limited to one pair. Did they lift it?

Thats what you have mom, dad,brother sister who dont wear jordans for, lol

Plus they eventually allowed 2 instead of just 1 because they knew they had a **** ton.

All sizes were gone a day or so ago, not they`re all back again. its all a game.

Thats what you have mom, dad,brother sister who dont wear jordans for, lol

Plus they eventually allowed 2 instead of just 1 because they knew they had a **** ton.

All sizes were gone a day or so ago, not they`re all back again. its all a game.
I tried on my moms and sister's account. They still wont let me check out, I though because it was tied to my employee number.

They obviously did have less pairs, I am saying that it sold well even after the fact that the Space Jams XI are the week after.

Not many I know can drop $205 after tax and $240 after tax for the XI in back to back weeks. I would assume that people would have rather save their money and not buy these but use that for the XI next week.

Holidays are here, got to pick and choose wisely. I will be going for 2x pair of the XI (hopefully) next week and if these are still available a couple weeks after release and I have the funds, I will grab them for sure, hopefully at a discount as well, via the rewards or a site like Eastbay has them for 20% and are not excluded. 

They did sell well between true blues and space jams

Nike has a 7.5 and 15, the exact sizes that Finishline doesnt have.

Hmmm............Wonder if nike is waiting for finishline to sell through their stock, then they will make those sizes available themselves.

Yup my 7.5 was not available last night on ndc. They're def sitting on a ton of pairs and making them available slowly.

My main point was that a lot assumed that the masses would just pass on these...

I never understood how ppl based the hype of shoes based on how slow a thread on NT moves or them sitting in their particular city

A lot of ppl here assume that because these release the week before the SJ XI and a week after the TB3's that many would pass but aren't taking into account the many ppl like me that have no interest in those fugly high cut oatrnt leather XI's and that were dissapointed at all the quality complaints on the TB3's.

There are ppl out here who just want these IX's out of the big 3 releases these past weeks.

Last edited:
I tried on my moms and sister's account. They still wont let me check out, I though because it was tied to my employee number.
Probably wont if you`re using the same information like address or payment information. Gotta send it somewhere else and/or use a different payment method.

Am I the only one who went .5 size up lol ... I tried on 10.5 which fit decent but 11 just felt more comfortable .. am not into the snug fit with Jordan's .. anyways I had the last Retro of these and sold it because didn't fit any more got good money back on it at that time , glad I was able to pick them up this go around one of my fav Jordan's if all time ... quality a1 no issues ...

Back
Top Bottom