Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

IMG_20170924_145849.jpg
I must be one of the lucky ones. None of my 9s are uncomfortable at all. Been wearing these 2010s all day without issue. I will say I would never ball in 9s but casually they are good.
how do these fit compared to the new concord 11s 2018 and the spiderman 1s? If you have the 2016 pair..cause I noticed this is the 2010 pair.

probably just wait till they drop again, but I like Charcoals better anyway. I’m pretty partial to black red color ways usually.

I just sold my pair for 290 on stockx. They are nice but i dont see myself wearing them anytime soon. I cant believe they are foing for so much. Were they made in smaller numbers?

I just sold my pair for 290 on stockx. They are nice but i dont see myself wearing them anytime soon. I cant believe they are foing for so much. Were they made in smaller numbers?

it was definitely a limited release, size 14 was gone quick

I was thinking about securing a pair but I’m not sure. The Jumpman on the heel is one of the only factors that has me resisting. How is the comfort on this pair?

85190749-1DC3-4D32-8436-945C0DB83906.jpeg
93A4ECBB-EE46-4C8F-BBEB-730730C19BEC.jpeg
2D9A0B3C-B7F7-46C8-A837-0C94C31DF6C2.jpeg
Another underrated shoe, the charcoal IX’s . Lately, I have been really rocking my IX’s and these two color ways are my absolute favorites. I guess I look at these shoes as a sign of change. Mike left in 93 and was never able to rock them. Same goes for my life, just welcomed a baby girl into the world 2 months ago (on paternity leave now) and later on next month I move to a new position for a promotion, most definitely a time of change.

While 9s are bricks comfort wise, those are definitely two CWs I wish I didn't pass over when prices were good.

Loved the Powder 9 retro I had, we need a retro of those. Some NT member hooked it up on here for like $100 shipped around the time they released too.

Back
Top Bottom