Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

BigBallinBruce wrote:

TheShoeKing23 wrote:

If you can get the CDP or earlier Retro IX's get them, pass on these horrible versions. Look at that awful shape, and why is the Jumpman on the side so small?

They look exactly the same as the CDP's lol. Same shape, same crappy quality. the CDP's just felt so loose on my feet. like the leather was really thin.

You have no idea what you are talking about, these are my grails, I can notice the difference a mile away. Even the jumpman on the midsole is smaller on the 2010's...

Crappy Quality CDP's???  You prob dont even own a pair.

If you don't think the CDP's quality was off, then it's pretty obvious you don't own a pair prior to the CDP
smh.gif

let me say something about the CDP, I have older 9's and cdp. the quality on the older are much nicer. but my paper thin leather on my cdp's is holding up. Not one crease and they have been wore 30+ plus times

A lot of people that paid 310$ just for the 9/14 pack is goign to be a little mad, especially if they only paid that price in order to have the 9's.

I'm surprised people aren't flipping out about the change from true red to varsity red.

i dont get it. peeps on tha first page of this post say footlocker unlocked is known for havin samples. well i got on osneaker.com and they have the 2010 black white and red IXs and the jumpman is that small $%# one...but it says on theyre site that they are samples witout the box. so hopefully the one on the footlocker unlocked page is tha actual one they drop. @#@* it im still gone to cop them #+%*.

looks like people dont realize they are trying to get you to spend WAY more than you may once have. Retro a shoe...few years later retro it again in a pack that costs 2x as much forcing you to buy both...then few years later retro the shoe alone again....

Not feeling then 2010 pair. Might try to just find a decent pair of CDP's since the shape on these is horrible including that tiny jumpman

Back
Top Bottom